Banks Shop $560M TLB for EnergySolutions, Prep Notes
- EnergySolutions' TL Rises on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p17
The article reports that a 560 million U.S. dollar term loan B for EnergySolutions which was shopped by JPMorgan, Credit Suisse and Citigroup played between 98 and 98.5 on the secondary market with a coupon of Libor plus 500 basis points, an original issue discount of 97.5 and a 1.75 percent...
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/12/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 43, p26
Several tables are presented depicting the initial public offerings (IPOS) of companies in the U.S. including EnergySolutions, Giant Interactive Group Inc., and HK Energy Partners.
- Banks Prep $550M TLB for Fairmont Minerals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p36
The article reports that Barclays, KeyBanc, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and PNC Financial Services Group is expected to start marketing a 550 million dollar term loan B backing American Securities' acquisition of Fairmount Minerals by July 23, 2010.
- Walter Seeks $425M Add-On TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p15
The article reports on the announcement by real estate investment trust (REIT) Walter Investment Management Corp. that it has asked existing lenders Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley Senior Funding and Merrill Lynch to arrange a 475 million U.S. dollars add-on facility to its existing 700 million...
- Banks Cut Coupon on Fairmount Minerals TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that a bank consortium, which includes Barclays, KeyBanc and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has lowered the coupon on the term loan B backing the acquisition of Fairmount Minerals by American Securities.
- Deutsche Revises Talk on $240M Atlas Energy TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p51
The article reports that financial services provider Deutsche Bank Securities has revised price talk on the six-year 240 million dollars senior secured term loan B of Atlas Resource, an exploration and production master limited partnership that owns an interest in over 10,000 producing natural...
- Price Talk on Freescale Semiconductor's Upsized $800M TLB5. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p34
The article reports that Freescale Semiconductor is planning an 800 million U.S. dollar term loan B-5 (TLB5), upsized from 300 million U.S. dollars due January 15, 2021 to fund the redemption of 10.125% secured notes expiring 2018 and a portion of 9.25% secured notes expiring 2018.
- Let there be light. // Executive Report;Jan1998, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p7
Offers information about the electric power in Pennsylvania. Impact of the Public Utility Commission's approval to more than 40 companies to sell electric power in Pennsylvania; How Energy Solutions Inc. (ESI) begins its service; Types of services that ESI offers.
- Auditor General Report. // Nuclear Waste News;3/18/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that, according to the auditor general of Utah, state regulators were unable to assure that the radioactive levels of waste brought into Utah was incompliance with state requirements and also mentions about violations by EnergySolutions Inc.