KeyBanc Spices Up Kenan Advantage TL
- Kenan Completes Term Loan Issue. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p16
The article reports that fuel delivery company Kenan Advantage Group's corporate and debt ratings were unchanged after issuing a 76 million U.S. dollars term loan D in December 2013 that helped finance an acquisition.
- Pricing Set on Kenan TL, Insight Revised. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p13
The article reports on the price talk established by KeyBank Capital Market on a term loan for Kenan Advantage Group, while BNP Paribas has increased the term loan B for Insight Global for the third time.
- Kenan, Insight Secure Credit Facilities. Kellerhal, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p24
The article reports on the credit facilities that were secured by Ohio-based logistics firm Kenan Advantage Group and Atlanta, Georgia-based staffing company Insight Global, totaling over 500 million U.S. dollars.
- Price Talk Set on Town Sports Refi Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that Keybanc Capital Markets and Deutsche Bank have established price negotiation on a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan they are looking to support the 180 million U.S. dollars refinancing effort of Town Sports International, a New York sports club operator.
- Marketing Starts for $1.4B Tech Co. Loan. // Bank Loan Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and the Bank of America Merrill Lynch have started drumming up investor interest for a 1.4 billion dollars term loan B for Fidelity National Information Services. J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank AG have...
- DB Shops $950M TLB for R&R Repricing. // Leveraged Finance News;4/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p2
The article offers news briefs related to leverage financing in the U.S. Wells Fargo & Co., Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank AG have initiated the shipping for the 700 million dollar term loan B for the refinancing package of Ameristar Casinos Inc. First Data Corp. priced a 750...
- Medical Properties Markets $900M Loan Facility. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/30/2014, p7
The article reports on the completion by Medical Properties Trust of a credit facility to refinance existing loans in 2014. Topics covered include the value of the revolver and term loan contained in the facility, the purpose of the facility's accordion feature and the value of the company's...
- Authentic Brands Allocates $425M in Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/2/2014, p1
The article reports that brand management firm Authentic Brands has downsized 425 million U.S. dollars in term loan to refinance its existing debt, fund a stock buyback program, and to complete an acquisition of the licensing rights to the images of actress Marilyn Monroe. It informs that...
- Kenan Advantage Amends TL, Delayed-Draw Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/9/2012, p3
The article reports on the move of fuel delivery company Kenan Advantage Group to amend and upsize its senior secured credit facility to fund additional acquisitions.