Banks Talk Price on Fairmount TL
- Fairmount TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p33
The article reports that the price of the term loan B for the acquisition of Fairmount Minerals by American Securities increased.
- Fairmount Sells Majority Stake to Private Equity Firm. // Foundry Management & Technology;Sep2010, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p7
The article reports that Fairmount Minerals Ltd. has sold its 51 percent of privately held shares to the New York-based private equity firm American Securities Capital Partners LP, that created a 75 million dollars revolving fund.
- Omaha regional preps public term bankcard program. // Asset Securitization Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p4
Reports the entry of First National Bank of Omaha into the public term market. Decision to file an S-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission; Schedule of the company's inaugural public offering; Target audience.
- Bank Muscat seeks loan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/20/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 42, p11
Reports the awarding of a mandate to arrange the Bank Muscat term loan in Oman. List of the banks commissioned to arrange the term loan; Date for the completion of loan syndication; Receipt of the bank of a full shareholdership approval for a planned merger with the Commercial Bank of Oman.
- N.Y. investors bag control in Oreck sale. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Elmwood, Louisiana-based vacuum cleaner manufacturer Oreck Corp. by American Securities Capital Partners LLC. Benefits of the acquisition; Sales performance of Oreck; Portfolio profile of American Securities.
- American Securities Capital Partners: An Alternative Approach to Operations. K. M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/31/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p4
The article discusses an alternative approach to operations of financial sponsors by private equity firms proposed by Glenn Kaufman of American Securities Capital Partners. Kaufman notes that they consider company management as operating partners. He believes that working with great managers...
- Unifrax Sold to ASCP. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Oct2003, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the binding agreement signed by the American Securities Capital Partners L.P., to acquire Unifrax Holding Co. and its operating company subsidiary. Discretion of the transaction terms; History of the company; Operation of the company.
- Odds & Ends. // Investment Management Weekly;12/20/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p11
Presents news briefs on the U.S. investment management industry as of December 20, 2004. Change in the asset allocation mix of the California Public Employees' Retirement System; Closure of the fourth investment fund of American Securities Capital Partners; Termination of the first...
- Potbelly chain gets $58M infusion, names 5 officials. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/12/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p104
The article reports on private-equity financing for the Chicago, Illinois-based operator and franchisor of sandwich shops, Potbelly Sandwich. The funds were acquired from existing stockholders and investor, American Securities Capital Partners, citing the appointment of executives within the...