Banks Set Price on Centerplate TLB
- Banks Shop $194M TLB for Centerplate. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p14
The article reports that Macquarie Capital, UBS and the Bank of Montreal will start marketing a 194 million dollar term loan B for Centerplate on July 23, 2010, according to Bloomberg.
- Omaha regional preps public term bankcard program. // Asset Securitization Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p4
Reports the entry of First National Bank of Omaha into the public term market. Decision to file an S-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission; Schedule of the company's inaugural public offering; Target audience.
- Bank Muscat seeks loan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/20/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 42, p11
Reports the awarding of a mandate to arrange the Bank Muscat term loan in Oman. List of the banks commissioned to arrange the term loan; Date for the completion of loan syndication; Receipt of the bank of a full shareholdership approval for a planned merger with the Commercial Bank of Oman.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Hillman Buyout Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p14
The article reports that a bank consortium comprising of Morgan Stanley, Barclays and GE Capital Bank, shopping a 290-million-U.S. dollar term loan B backing the buyout of Hillman Cos. by Oak Hill Capital Partners, has set a price talk at Libor plus 375 basis points (bps).
- Banks Talk Price on Four Loans Totaling $1.5B. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p10
The article reports on the success of several banks, which include JPMorgan, Jefferies, Morgan Stanley and GE Capital, to establish an initial pricing on four term loans worth 1.5 billion dollars.
- Cedar Fair's Revised Loan/Bond Deals Hit. // Bank Loan Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p2
The article offers news briefs on term loans of several companies in the U.S. According to Bloomberg L.P., a bank consortium had arranged a $194 million term loan B for Centerplate Inc. It also notes that Goldman Sachs & Co. had begun shopping a $400 million term loan in backing Altegrity Risk...
- Investors Have Good Chemistry with Chemical Co. Solutia. // Bank Loan Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that U.S. commercial banks which include HSBC Securities, JP Morgan, and Jefferies & Co has planned to launch a 750 million dollars term loan in 2017.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;5/23/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p4
Provides the term sheets of the bank loan agreements of business enterprises in the U.S. as of May 2005.
- Banks Launch $800M TL for Revlon. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p13
The article reports on an 800 million U.S. dollars term loan launched by a bank consortium for cosmetics maker Revlon on March 1, 2010. The consortium includes Citigroup, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan and Wells Fargo.