Cedar Fair Prices $405M in Junk Bonds
- PPL. // Private Placement Letter;2/4/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
Presents updates on the circled traditional private placements in the United States as of February 4, 2002, including issuers Cedar Fair, Bombardier and IFG Group.
- Cedar Fair's Revised Loan/Bond Deals Hit. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p17
The article focuses on a downsized 300 million high yield bond offering of amusement park operator Cedar Fair which is expected to be priced on July 22, 2010.
- Cedar Fair Amends and Extends. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/10/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p8
The article announces that Cedar Fair Entertainment was granted approval by its lenders to modify and extend its credit agreement by two years. With this, the amusement park company will be able to execute up to 150 million U.S. dollars of sales or leasebacks if all the proceeds repay existing...
- Cedar Fair Cuts Dividend To Cut Debt. // High Yield Report;3/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the plan of amusement park owner and operator Cedar Fair Entertainment Co. to reduce its annual dividend in order to lessen its debt. On March 9, 2009, the Sandusky, Ohio-based company announced plans to reduce its annual distribution rate to one dollar per limited partner...
- Scream of a deal: Amusement park operator out for $100 million. S.E.L., Gregory Y.J. // Private Placement Letter;10/27/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p2
Reports that U.S. amusement park operator Cedar Fair LP is seeking a private placement deal. Naming of Banc One Capital Markets and Nat City as agents of the deal; Company profile and financial performance of Cedar Fair; Amount that Cedar Fair is willing to spend on capital expenditures.
- Cedar Fair takes a $100 million ride courtesy of private market. S.E.L., Maud // Private Placement Letter;11/10/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p5
Reports on amusement park operator Cedar Fair LP's private placement deal. Tranches; NAIC-2 rating; Financial performance in the second quarter of 2003; Future plans of Cedar Fair.
- Fun merchant Cedar Fair seeks $75M. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;1/14/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the private placement securities by amusement park owner Cedar Fair in January 2002. Value of the transaction through lead agent Banc One Capital Markets; Parks managed by the company.
- SunGard Data Plans $2B Term Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;2/25/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the development and events in several financial institutions offering term loans. It mentions that SunGard Data Systems plans to close a $2 billion term loan to refinance its existing debt. It adds that Aramark has upsized its secured term loan by $400 million to 1.4...
- Cedar Fair to sell Canadian land. // Toledo Business Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the agreement of Cedar Fair Entertainment Co. to sell its undeveloped land adjacent to Wonderland in Canada to Vaughan Health Campus of Care. It notes that all conditions have been met and finalization of the deal is made. It mentions that the sale of the land is in lieu...