Cedar Fair's Revised Loan/Bond Deals Hit
- Cedar Fair Prices $405M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p19
The article reports on the senior notes worth 405 million dollars issued by Cedar Fair in order to help pay down debt.
- PPL. // Private Placement Letter;2/4/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
Presents updates on the circled traditional private placements in the United States as of February 4, 2002, including issuers Cedar Fair, Bombardier and IFG Group.
- Euro-Tremors Shake High-Yield Deals. Sheanan, Matthew // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/4/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 21, p17
The article reports on the economic volatility caused from pulled bond issues by several companies including Essar Steel Ltd., Jones Apparel Group Inc., and Americold Logistics LLC in the U.S. and Europe. It also states the withdrawal of deals in loan market by Cedar Fair Entertainment Co., DS...
- Scream of a deal: Amusement park operator out for $100 million. S.E.L., Gregory Y.J. // Private Placement Letter;10/27/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p2
Reports that U.S. amusement park operator Cedar Fair LP is seeking a private placement deal. Naming of Banc One Capital Markets and Nat City as agents of the deal; Company profile and financial performance of Cedar Fair; Amount that Cedar Fair is willing to spend on capital expenditures.
- Cedar Fair takes a $100 million ride courtesy of private market. S.E.L., Maud // Private Placement Letter;11/10/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p5
Reports on amusement park operator Cedar Fair LP's private placement deal. Tranches; NAIC-2 rating; Financial performance in the second quarter of 2003; Future plans of Cedar Fair.
- Fun merchant Cedar Fair seeks $75M. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;1/14/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the private placement securities by amusement park owner Cedar Fair in January 2002. Value of the transaction through lead agent Banc One Capital Markets; Parks managed by the company.
- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;11/17/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p6
Presents information on private placements issued as of November 17, 2003. Issuer; Type; Amount; Maturity; Price; Rating; Lead agent; Entergy Corp.; Cedar Fair; Bucher Industries; Patterson Dental; Meyers Industries; United Illuminating Co.
- PPL DEAL LOG. // Private Placement Letter;2/2/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p6
Lists selected private placement transactions in the U.S. as of February 2, 2004. Michigan Electric Transmission Co.; Enetergy Corp.; Cedar Fair; Bucher Industries; Patterson Dental; Meyers Industries; Barilla; Elior; Getinge AB; Barcardi.
- Cedar Fair circles, upsizes to $100M. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;1/21/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p1
Reports that Banc One Capital Market and NatCity made a privately placed securities deal for amusement park owner Cedar Fair in 2002. Terms of the transaction; Predictions on the final pricing; Background on the business of Cedar Fair.