NXP Upsizes Bond Deal to $1B
- NXP Bonds Pop in Early Trading. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p9
The article reports on the success of Dutch semiconductor provider NXP Semiconductors to sell 1 billion dollars in 9.75% senior secured notes due 2018 par.
- Maintaining Security For The Internet Of Things. WHYTOCK, PAUL // Microwaves & RF;Jan2014, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p34
The article evaluates two electronic security systems from NXP Semiconductors NV which include the SmartMX2-P40 platform and the PN544PC embedded near-field-communication (NFC) solution.
- NXP Loan Receives Final Pricing. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/17/2014, p37
The article reports on the final pricing of a $400 million term loan A-1 from Dutch semiconductor firm NXP Semiconductors NV in 2014.
- With Few Takers, NXP Extends Early Tender Deadline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/22/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p17
The article announces the extension of the deadline of the Dutch semiconductor provider NXP Semiconductors for its tender offer from June 17 to July 1, 2009. It offer is priced between 305 U.S. dollars and 350 U.S. dollars per 1,000 U.S. dollars for 1 billion U.S. dollars in 9.5% senior...
- NXP Exchange Might Face Legal Challenges. // Bank Loan Report;3/23/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the extension of the bond exchange offer of Dutch firm NXP Semiconductor in the U.S. Law firm Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft will examine whether the extension violates the indenture of bonds or laws of The Netherlands. NPX admits that the exchange offer is fraudulent under...
- NO LOVE FOR NXP TENDER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/27/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 13, p2
The article offers updates on the tender offers of Dutch semiconductor manufacturer NXP Semiconductors. It notes that the company is offering bondholders with notes due 2013, depending on the currency of the bonds. However, bondholders want to investigate the legality of the offer which they...
- NXP opts for soft encryption solution. Prophet, Graham // EDN Europe;Apr2008, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the announcement of NXP Semiconductors Co. of its co-operation with NTRU Co. to incorporate the NTRU's software-based encryption in NXP's ARM7-based microcontrollers. It is stated that the NTRU algorithms will be supplied by the NXP. Moreover , spokesman of NXP explained...
- The Month. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Feb2009, p8
This section offers news briefs related to information technology (IT) security. A study by Forrester found that firms plan to increase budgets for IT security despite concerns over the economy. Security chipmakers STMicroelectronics, Infineon Technologies and NXP Semiconductors have been raided...
- Chip Outfit NXP Rides Apple, Samsung, Cars To New Highs. VANCE CARIAGA // Investors Business Daily;1/28/2015, pA07
The article reports that NXP Semiconductors NV stock has been trading near record highs amidst bullishness over the firm's growth prospects in markets which range from automotive and communications to security systems and mobile payments. Supplier of radio frequency and digital processing chips,...