RBC Hires Five U.S. Bankers
- RBC Capital Markets Snares Eric Berg. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p9
The article announces the appointment of Eric Berg as managing director of RBC Capital Markets.
- RBC Hires JPM's Williams to Co-Head Power and Utilities Group. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;7/20/2015, p25
The article announces the appointment of Tim Williams as managing director of the municipal finance department of RBC Capital Markets.
- RBC Expands Leveraged Finance Group. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/4/2011, p4
The article announces the appointments of Charles Smith as a managing director in RBC Capital Markets' U.S. leveraged finance investment banking group and Mark Goldstein as a managing director in its U.S. financial sponsors investment banking group.
- RBC Opens New Cleveland Office Headed by Komlosi. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;3/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32348, p7
The article reports on the appointment of Paul Komlosi to head the newly opened public finance office by RBC Capital Markets Inc., the investment banking division of RBC Financial Group in Cleveland, Ohio. The 20-year industry veteran will be responsible for elevating the profile of the...
- RBC Hires JPM’s Williams to Co-Head Power and Utilities Group. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;7/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34346, p1
RBC Capital Markets hired Tim Williams from JPMorgan as a managing director in the firm's municipal finance department.
- RBC Hires New Director for U.S. Public-Private Partnership Group. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32500, p7
The article reports on the hiring of Alistair Sawers as the director of the infrastructure and project finance group of RBC Capital Markets in the U.S. Sawers will direct the group's operations in the western part of the country and will be the ninth senior member of the group that RBC has...
- Former N.Y. Housing Commissioner Calogero Jumps to Private Sector. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/18/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32549, p7
The article reports that Judith Calogero, the former New York State commissioner of housing, is joining RBC Capital Markets as the northeast regional directors in tax-credit equity partnerships. Calogero will part of the Apollo Equity Partners, a group RBC is working to coordinate more closely...
- Two RBC Executives Step Down in El Paso in Wake of Investigation. Williason, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/16/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32693, p3
The article reports that two bond industry executives in El Paso, Texas have stepped down from their position for alleged bribery and corruption. It is stated that the departure of RBC Capital Markets Inc. managing director Mel Schonhorst and vice president Steven Fuller has not been cleared on...
- Goldman Vet Gonzalez Joins RBC's Muni Finance Group. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/3/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33410, p7
The article announces career development of executives in the U.S. including the hiring of Francisco Gonzales as managing director of RBC Capital Markets in New York and the recruitment of Dan Heimowitz as head of the large-issuer group of RBC Capital Markets.