Windstream to Drive By with $400M HY Deal
- Windstream Prices Downsized Bond Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p27
The article reports on the move of U.S. phone and digital service provider Windstream to downsize its bond offering by 50 million U.S. dollars in order to expand a tender offer in March 2011.
- Windstream Offering $500M in Add-On Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p2
The article reports on the 500 million dollar senior unsecured notes offered by network communications provider Windstream Corp., proceeds of which will be used to finance a tender offer.
- Windstream Offering $1B in Refi Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p11
The article reports on the launch by Little Rock, Arkansas-based Windstream of bonds and term loans to refinance its debt due 2013. According to the company, it expects to close the loan and bond offerings before the end of January 2013. Proceeds from its senior notes offering will be allocated...
- Windstream Prices $500M in Add-On Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p12
The article reports on the sale by network communications provider Windstream Corp. of senior unsecured noted valued at 500 million dollars in August 2013.
- Windstream to Issue $200M in HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
The artilcle reports on the plans of Windstream to issue 200 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to finance a tender offer on January 10, 2011.
- Banks Shop $1.295B Refi Deal for Laureate Education. // Leveraged Finance News;3/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p2
The article offers information on various topics related to leveraged finance in the U.S. It states that the proceeds of the 150 million dollars in an add-on bond deal sold by Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc. will be used to pay its dividend to private equity owner. It says that a downsized bond...
- Two Hopefuls Bring $800M to HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p2
The article reports on the high yield bond issues from Windstream and Gannett. Windstream, a digital communications provider, will offer senior notes worth 400 million U.S. dollars which will be used in financing its acquisitions of D&E Communications and Lexcom. Newspaper publisher and media...
- WINDSTREAM OFFERS EXPANDED SECURITY FOR ENTERPRISE. // Computer Security Update;Sep2010, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the expansion of Little Rock, Arkansas-based information technology company Windstream Corp. on its network data security. The company introduced the Windstream Managed Security which provides protection to customers' data. It mentions that the program includes a firewall...
- Windstream Prices $700M Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p6
The article focuses on Windstream's decision to upsize its proposed bond offering and issue 700 million in high yield bonds. The offering was initially valued at 600 million U.S. dollars. The 7.875% senior notes due 2017 were sold with an original issue discount of 98.5 to yield 8.132%. Proceeds...