One million tiny plays about work
- Techno-how. Derry, Robert // Financial Management;Jan2001, p8
Discusses how cooperation between information technology managers and finance directors can improve internal relationships and customer service. Reason for the misunderstanding between senior managers and finance directors; Factors to consider in identifying and implementing best value; Details...
- E-Business Landscape in Developing Countries: Focused on Kazakhstan. Ha Jin Hwang // International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology;Oct2012, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p119
E-Business has gained much attention as a new opportunity to provide global competitiveness for companies in developing countries. This study is primarily focused on critical success factors of e-Business systems in developing countries, especially in Kazakhstan. This study aims to provide a...
- The Changing Role of the CIO: Why IT Still Matters. Laplante, Phillip A.; Bain, Don M. // IT Professional;May/Jun2005, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p45
The article highlights the changing role of chief information officers in the information technology industry. Chief information officers deal with technical issues such as rapidly changing software packages, platforms and standards. They face the challenge of leading and earning the respect of...
- MCE Attends System Builders Advisory Council to Improve Partner Relations. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/5/2011, p121
The article reports on the attendance of MCE PR to the System Builders Advisory Council in San Jose, .California. It says that the move aims to improve partner relations with topics on new products being released into the market and a focus on improving end-users' support. It mentions that the...
- IT Customer Service: An Oxymoron. Nelson, Andrew T. // Information Executive;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p9
Presents tips on customer service management in information technology. Installation of customers servers in help desk; Rotation of IT worker to the help desk; Observation of the practices of other service group.
- Gartner: 'squeeze suppliers'. Riley, John // Computer Weekly;10/10/2002, p3
Reports on the advantage of flat market on the information technology suppliers according to Gartner Group chairman and chief executive Michael Fleisher in the U.S. Satisfaction of the customer on the services; Percentages increase on the sales of the company.
- Reclaim your rightful role as enabler in the business. Taylor, David // Computer Weekly;10/10/2002, p56
Reports on the role of the information technology leaders in the computer industry. Improvement of the customer services; Accessibility of the users in using Internet; Development on the features of the computer.
- The source of better service. Garfoot, Annie // IT Training;Feb2003, p22
Discusses the increase in the significance of service management in the wake of growing importance and popularity of customer service to information technology departments. Topics dealt in the series of books in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL); Advantages received by the...
- World Cup killjoys. // Computer Weekly;6/15/2010, p14
The article presents information on the relationship between Information Technology (IT) Departments and IT users.