- Minimum wage rate paving path to poverty. Hopper, Martyn B. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/18/2003, Issue 323074, p25
Comments on the link of the minimum wage rate in California to the federal Consumer Price Index in the U.S. Cause of poverty; Income loss to workers and small entrepreneurs; Increase in unemployment rate.
- GLOSSARY OF LABOR MARKET TERMS. // Texas Labor Market Review;Sep2014, p15
A glossary of labor market terms in Texas that include Consumer Price Index (CPI), Metropolitan Division (MD), and Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) is presented.
- THE NUMBERS. O'Rourke, Shelly // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Feb2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p10
The article presents statistics on the percentage rise in retail sales in December 2010, decrease in unemployment in the U.S. and rise in consumer prices.
- UPDATES. // Economic & Labour Market Review;Dec2008, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p5
The article presents statistical updates in Great Britain in November 2008 published on the web site www.statistics.gov.uk. It includes "Factory Gate Inflation Falls to 6.8% in October," "Unemployment Rate Rises to 5.8% in Three Months to September" and "October: CPI Down to 4.5%; RPI Down to 4.2%."
- July dinner-house sales, guest counts drop. Knapp, Malcolm M. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/3/94, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p16
Presents statistics on comparable-store sales for dinner houses in the United States. Decline in guest counts; Drop in the Consumer Confidence Index for June 1994; Consumer price indexes; Rise in unemployment rate; Author's thoughts on restaurant trends for 1995.
- Current Labor Statistics. // Monthly Labor Review;Aug70, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p95
Contains tables reflecting current labor statistics in the U.S., current as of August 1970. Payroll data of the nonagricultural employment sector; Consumer price index by group and subgroup of commodities; Work stoppages and time lost; Seasonally adjusted duration of unemployment.
- bread & butter. // People Management;5/29/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p43
The article presents employment and legal statistics in Great Britain, including unemployment rate, consumer price index, and statutory pay.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p38
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including employment statistics on consumer price index, unemployment rate and retail price index and legal statistics on statutory pay, redundancy pay and the national minimum wage in Great Britain.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;8/7/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p39
The article presents statistics on employment and employee management in Great Britain which include the percentage of unemployment, the national minimum wage rate, and average pay rate of drivers.