- Army outsources. // Recruiter;10/19/2011, p12
The article offers information on the Recruiting Partnering Project, an initiative of the British Army in Great Britain to recruit more army members.
- Training with the Army. // Basic Skills Bulletin;5/20/2013, Issue 123, p2
The article focuses on the commencement of a recruitment campaign known as Step Up by the British Army which aims to attract 10,000 service men and women over the coming year to sustain the organisation.
- Army to close recruitment 'showrooms'. Charles, Gemma // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2011, p1
The article reports on the move of British Army Recruiting to close its recruitment showrooms in London, England.
- Army ads take career development position. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week;5/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p4
The article focuses on the multimedia recruitment campaign launched by the British Army which promotes the Army as a place for young people to develop their careers.
- Why the Army needs a new kind of soldier. Darby, Ian // Marketing (00253650);2/10/2000, p13
Discusses how the mission for the modern British Army to bring in ethnic minorities and more women is changing its marketing strategy. Army's first civilian marketing director; Army's high-profile recruitment drive, Operation Kenya; Reason for the Army's shift in marketing strategy.
- CAPITA WORKS WITH THE ARMY TO ADD SCIENCE TO SELECTION. COTTELL, COLIN // Recruiter;Apr2013, p5
The article discusses the new system of recruiting that the British Army will implement with recruitment firm Capita under the 10-year 440 million British pound contract signed in 2012.
- Brigadier Jolyon Jackson. // Recruiter;8/18/2010, p24
The article profiles Brigadier Jolyon Jackson, the head of recruitment for the Army in Great Britain. It notes the role played by Jackson in the British Army specially in the recruitment of soldiers. It emphasizes how Jackson was able to overcome the challenges posed by the position he held even...
- Army launches TV push for young recruits. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/20/2013, p8
The article focuses on a television advertising campaign launched by the British Army titled "Step Up," which aims to recruit 10,000 new candidates in 2013.
- Army Boots. // Campaign (UK);5/24/2013, p5
The article reports on the move of the Army to release an advertising campaign that aims to recruit 10,000 soldiers and officers over the course of 2013 in Great Britain.