- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;6/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p72
This section offers news briefs on the food service sector. The free A.1. SELLebration of Steak program of Kraft Foodservice is designed to help operators create menu and sell more high-margin steaks. Victoria Hagstrom was named new medical director at the wellness component of the Cool School...
- Lunchroom redux. Carofano, Jennifer // Natural Health;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p26
The article reviews the Web site The Lunch Box developed by chef Ann Copper.
- Kraft makes Platinum pledge to WFF. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/24/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p66
Reports that Kraft Food Service has pledged a financial commitment as a Platinum Elite sponsor to the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF). Requirements to qualify for the Platinum Elite level; Schedule of the WFF conference.
- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2001, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p120
Provides updates on the food service industry in the United States as of March 2001. Appointment of Gerard Bertholon as vice president of Cuisine Solutions; Winner of the Package of the Year Award given by the Association for Dressings and Sauces; Plan of Kraft Foods to integrate Nabisco Food...
- CALL FOR ENTRIES. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec2013, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p50
The article presents a notice regarding Bloody Mary recipes for the Most Magnificant Mary Bloody Mary Battle.
- You and your customers will love. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p100
Maxwell House Freeze Dried coffees from Kraft Food Services enable one to serve the finest quality coffee on demand without the mess and labor of grinding beans, thawing concentrates, changing filters, or emptying grounds. Packages of 100 percent Colombian/100 Colombian Decaf, 100 percent...
- Kraft Foodservice launches recipe contest for professionals. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p162
Reports that Kraft Foodservice is inviting professional chefs to enter its KraftFoodservice.com Recipe Contest. Rules of the contest; Prizes; Criteria for judging.
- Kraft gives more juice to food service unit via CBS/Dr.... Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;03/30/98, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p8
Deals with the food service activities of several food companies in the United States. Details on the partnership of Kraft Food Service company with CBS company; Information on the growth of smoothies and juices sales; Brief account on the entrance of Tyson company into the non-traditional food...
- Fishery Products Int'l. eyes growth in foodservice industry. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/2/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p58
Reports on the plan of Fishery Products International Ltd. (FPI) to expand its reach into the United States food service industry. Growth plans designed by the company's board of directors; Estimate of the away-from-home seafood market; Main products of FPI.