- recipe contest. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Feb2007, Issue 292, p21
The article announces a vegetarian recipe contest in Canada. The contest has two categories including anytime meals and special occasions. In addition, the contest is open to all residents of Canada except "Alive" employees, members of their immediate families, and persons with whom the...
- GOOD EATS THIS WAY. Speer, Christine; Redmond, Mike; Valainis, E. Anthony // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p105
The article focuses on special brand of cuisine called road food available in Indiana. The food includes the onion ring, the malted milk, the Coney and the Coke float, the tenderloin, the grilled cheese, the sundae and the French fry. The state's best road food has family recipes and many...
- Life at Southern Living. // Southern Living;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p10
The article encourages readers to submit a collection of recipes for Christmas and have a chance to win $1,000. It invites subscribers to vote for the most requested holiday recipes in Easy Appetizer Party, Spectacular Open House and Christmas Dinner categories. Readers are encouraged to share...
- Chef Showdown takes a stand against domestic violence. // Gay & Lesbian Times;9/22/2005, Issue 926, p56
Reports on the hold of a cooking competition by chefs in San Diego, California. Donation of the proceeds from the event to the Center for Community Solutions; Division of eight chefs into two teams; Possibility for attendees to get to sample the creations.
- A Simple, Snappy Summer Meal. Vyskocil, Michael // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p14
Presents several recipes for casual dinner including Italian Antipasto Salad, Fruit & Chicken-Salad Tortillas and Homemade Chicken Salad.
- TIME EXPANDS ON SUNDAY, THE AFTERNOON UNFOLDS. // Country Living;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p166
Presents several recipes.
- An Intimate THANKSGIVING. Duffy, Malachy // Country Living;Nov2005, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p147
Presents several recipes related to the thanksgiving meal.
- real food. // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p177
The article informs about tasty meal ideas and method to cook five super simple weekday meals.
- A waterfront cookout. Ermann, Natalie; McClinton, Debra // Country Living;Jun2005, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p141
Presents information on the grill recipes preparation.