The Perfect Pie
- Pizzeria Uno eyes strong 2Q after 44% income increase. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;4/17/95, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p16
Focuses on Pizzeria Uno Restaurants. Expected income for second quarter of 1995; Sales growth since April 1993; Comments by chief operating officer and president Craig Miller.
- Connie's Pizza chain diversifies concept. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p3
Reports on Connie's Pizza's expansion into the home-meal-replacement niche. Opening of a separate entrance by company prototype Marie's Kitchen in Naperville, Illinois; Diversification of the company into three divisions; Rationale behind the company's move to expand.
- Pie in the sky. Alva, Marilyn // Restaurant Business;6/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p20
States that Pizzeria Uno's pizza is considered as one of the favored selections in American Airlines' menu. Pizzeria Uno president Craig Miller; Contract with American Airlines in 1990; 1993 sales performance.
- Smaller and cheaper. Coeyman, Marjorie // Restaurant Business;06/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p110
Reports on the progress of Pizzeria Uno's planned renovation for its restaurants. Plans for a funkier and less formal decor; Description of other prototypes.
- Pizzeria Uno a no go downtown. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/25/96, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p8A
Reports that a local group has abandoned its plan to open a Pizzeria Uno franchise near the Circle Centre mall in Indianapolis, Indiana. Details on the proposed site for the franchise.
- Pizzeria Uno to shed Bay Street Grill restaurants. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p80
Reports on Pizzeria Uno's plan to convert one of its two remaining Bay Street Grill casual-themed seafood restaurants into its core Pizzeria Uno brand.
- A new look for Pizzeria Uno: Funky rather than fancy. Alva, Marilyn // Restaurant Business;5/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 7, p20
Reports on the use of rugged designs and building materials by Pizzeria Uno Restaurants in constructing its outlets in Latham, New York and Lake Mary, Florida. Emphasis on providing a casual-dining ambiance; Materials used in building the restaurants; Inclusion of a non-pizza menu to expand the...
- Cane Rosso A Taste of Naples in Deep Ellum. Morin, Tracy // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Oct2012, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p30
The article focuses on Cane Rosso, a Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN)-certified pizzeria in Dallas, Texas that is owned and managed by Jay Jerrier and serves authentic Italian pizzas.
- Connie's Pizza opens two new locations. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/15/94, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p32
Reports on the opening of Connie's Pizza's express restaurants at Odyssey World in Tinley Park and at Chicago's Navy Pier in Illinois.