Chef Culinary Conference
- marketwatch. // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p8
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. food service industry. Eric Cartwright and Jonna Anne were among the eight noncommercial chefs who will participate in the Culinary Enrichment and Innovation Program, sponsored jointly by Hormel Foods and the Culinary Institute of America. Mary Bentley...
- A country Thanksgiving. Reynolds, Sarh; Simpson, Jerry // Working Mother;Nov92, p127
Presents a photo essay with recipes of a country Thanksgiving dinner. All-American cheese dip; Cider-glazed grilled turkey; Coal-roasted apples; Rich turkey broth; Farm-stand stuffing; More. INSET: Turkey tips..
- Cooking up fun at Azalea Trail. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/5/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p8
Several photographs are presented depicting cooking activities at Azalea Trail in Texas.
- Catfish cookin' // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);6/15/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p4
A photograph of several notable people in Clarendon, Texas preparing food during the catfish supper hosted by Saint Mary's Catholic Church to benefit the volunteer fire departments in Clarendon is presented.
- Cook's Tip. // Southern Living;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p116
A photograph is presented illustrating the use of a turkey baster to siphon some of the hot water from the pan when making custard.
- seen. // FoodService Director;11/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p20
A photograph of Aramark chefs attending the 13th annual International Guest Chef Event is presented.
- Junior high cooks. // East Bernard Express (TX);6/8/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p3
A photograph of cooks at the 2006 end of school bash event of East Bernard Junior High School hosted on May 15 and 16, 2006 is presented.
- EASY STREET. Roberts, Melissa // Gourmet;Jul2007, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p112
The article presents photographs of several dishes for supper, including lightly dressed mesclun, grilled vegetables and sausages.
- Smoking the competition. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/8/2006, Vol. 134 Issue 45, p7A
A photograph of winners in Leander's Annual Barbecue Cook-off sponsored by the American Legion Auxiliary Post 1024, including Stan Hausenfluck, is presented.