Full Speed Ahead for Navy Temp Kitchen
- Lessons Learned. Weisberg, Karen // Food Management;Jul2011, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p22
The article features he lessons learned by Kitchens To Go LLC in building and renovating kitchens in the U.S. According to Ralph Goldbeck of Carlin Manufacturing LLC, they know the discomfort experienced by operators and they take the issue seriously. Moreover, the lessons learned by the company...
- A Naval Academy gathering of mini men-of-war. Park, Edwards; Groskinsky, Henry // Smithsonian;Jun93, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p104
Describes the ship model collection which is now located at Preble Hall, the museum of the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. Models of vessels from the mid-1600s to the 1830s; Model of John Paul Jones' `Bonhomme Richard,' done by Robert W. Cook of Nova Scotia; More.
- Untitled. McLaughlin, Abraham T.; Bandrapalli, Suman // Christian Science Monitor;10/31/95, Vol. 87 Issue 235, p2
Presents the photograph of the stamp released to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the US Naval Academy at Annapolis.
- Carlin Manufacturing partners with Kitchens To Go. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/3/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p54
Reports on mobile and modular food service kitchen maker Carlin Manufacturing Inc.'s partnership with Kitchens To Go LLC, a provider of flexible food service rental and leasing solutions. Terms of the agreement.
- GEAR UP. BERLEY, SAMANTHA // Halftime Magazine;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p10
This article offers information on products for marching bands such as the Aluphone instrument from Marching USA, mobile kitchens from Kitchens to Go, and iDrumTune app created by Rob Toulson.
- She Was the Academy. Martin, Tyrone G. // Naval History;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p33
Focuses on the role of the training ship Constitution at the U.S. Naval Academy in the 1861 Civil War. Description of the internal hatch of the ship; Original plan of the ship as both school and dormitory for midshipmen; Contribution of the ship on the art and science of navigation of the naval...
- The Maury Legend Lives On. Smith, David K. // Naval History;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p46
Features the Maury Project of the United States Naval Academy aimed at providing teachers background on physical oceanography. Effects of the training on specially developed educational modules; Association of the academy with the American Meteorological Society.
- Meeting of the U.S. Naval Academy Board of Visitors; Correction. Beal, J. M. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;6/5/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 108, p33202
A correction to the article "Meeting of the U.S. Naval Academy Board of Visitors" published in the May 29, 2012 issue of the journal is presented.
- Dear Supe,. Webb, James // American Enterprise;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p52
Deals with the response of the author, a retired captain of the United States Naval Academy, class of 1968, to the letter of retired Rear Admiral C.S. Minter, former superintendent of the Naval Academy. Remarks on the letter in general; Goal in sending the letter; Experiences during his days at...