People and Positions
- Parker elected TSCRA president. // Texas Agriculture Magazine;4/15/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p4
The article announces that Joe J. Parker was elected president of the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association (TSCRA) in Texas.
- Attorney Jack Waddey Named to Panel of Neutrals of the International Trademark Association. // Tennessee Tribune;12/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p3A
The article announces the selection of I. C. Waddey Jr. who is the co-founder of Nashville, Tennessee-based law firm, Waddey & Patterson PC, to serve on the national Panel of Neutrals of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
- New Les Clefs d'Or President. // Hotel & Accommodation Management;Jun2011, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p74
The article announces that concierge Virginia Casale has been elected as president of the Union Internationale des Concierges (UICH) Les Clefs d'Or in Toronto, Canada.
- Veitch becomes FTA president. // Logistics Manager;Jun2013, p6
The article announces that Ian Veitch, managing director of British logistic company Yusen Logistics (UK) Ltd., has became president of the trade association Freight Transport Association.
- PBA names Daniel Durden as CEO. SCOTT, JASON // Central Penn Business Journal;10/31/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p8
The article announces the appointment of Daniel Durden as chief executive officer (CEO) at nonprofit organization Pennsylvania Builders Association.
- MARIAN RHODES, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources & Diversity Officer, Arizona Diamondbacks. D. P. // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Jan2013, p86
The article focuses on Marian Rhodes, senior vice president and chief human resources & diversity officer of the organization Arizona Diamondbacks, and her career.
- Pitney Bowes veteran picked to lead the National Association of Women Lawyers. Harrison, Alexis // Inside Counsel (SyndiGate Media Inc.);8/6/2015, p1
The article announces that Marsha L. Anastasia has been appointed as president of the organization National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL).
- ALFI Appoints Denise Voss as Chairman. Saul, Amy // Global Custodian News;Jun2015, p13
The article announces that Denise Voss was appointed as chairman of the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI), a nonprofit association.
- MMF expands with new CEO. PAKINKIS, TOM // Music Week;12/7/2015, p1
The article announces the appointment of Annabella Coldrick as chief executive officer (CEO) of British organization Music Managers Forum (MMF).