The power of people skills
- TANK CONFERENCE. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2007, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p8
Several photographs of executives who attended the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Tank Conference in the U.S. are presented.
- TTMA: Four executives, representing a cross-section of segments, address innovation, technology, market outlook, and regulations. WEBER, RICK // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2013, p41
The article discusses the highlights of a panel discussion at the 2013 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention of four executives from a variety of different segments. Participants at the panel were Chris Cooper of Boyd Brothers, Gary Enzor of Quality Distribution, Steve Gordon...
- Convention Calendar November 2015. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/5/2015, p1
A calendar of events across the globe from January 2016 to March 2017 is presented which includes the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) annual convention; the Mid-America Trucking Show; and National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) annual Convention & Trade Show.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p50
A calendar of events for the work truck industry between April 28, 2015 and May 5, 2016 is presented including the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association annual convention in Cambride, Maryland, the Alternative Clean Transportation Expo in Dallas, Texas, and FabTech International in Chicago,...
- Engineering committee weighs industry issues. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p34
Photographs of attendees at the meeting of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Engineering Committee on May 1, 2014 during the association's annual convention are presented.
- TTMA report. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p37
Information about the TTMA Annual Convention, which elected new officers and approved a series of recommended practices for tank manufacturers, that was held in Orlando, Florida on April 21-24, 2010 is presented.
- Tank Conference writes recommendations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p48
The article reports that the Tank Conference reviewed a series of technical bulletins and recommended practices during the 2012 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA).
- Trailer demand 'subdued', for now. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p30
The article focuses on the topics discussed by Ken Vieth, senior partner/general manager of A.C.T. Research Co. LLC during the 2008 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention. In Veith's report, "Commercial Vehicle and Demand Driver Update," he reiterated the strong correlation...
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p68
A calendar of events for the global truck equipment industry in April 2013-September 2014 is presented, which includes the 71st Annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association Convention, the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) annual convention, and the Alternative Clean Transportation...