Dick Bowling retires as TTMA president
- AEJMC's Business Manager to Retire. // AEJMC News;9/15/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p4
The article announces the retirement of business manager Richard Burke of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC) effective September 30, 2012.
- Fair foundation head to retire. // Wallaces Farmer;Aug2013, Vol. 138 Issue 8, p38
The article announces that John Putney, an executive director of the Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation, an organization that manages Iowa's fairgrounds, will retire in March 2014.
- Blumenthal will retire from RMA. Moore, Miles // Rubber & Plastics News;4/7/2014, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p0003
The article announces the retirement of Michael Blumenthal as vice president of environment and resource recovery of the Rubber Manufacturing Association effective July 11, 2014.
- New Mexico PERA Searches for Deputy. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;5/21/2013, p5
The article announces that New Mexico Public Employees' Retirement Association (PERA), as of May 21, 2013, is looking for a deputy director.
- HCRSPA elects new officers. // Malakoff News (TX);11/6/2015, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p3A
An image of the officers of the Henderson County Retired School Personnel Association in Texas elected in 2015 is presented.
- IFRANA Board Seeks New President for 2016. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Jan2016, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p12
The article announces International Fragrance Association of North America (IFRANA) president Jennifer Abril's retirement in early 2016 and mentions the IFRANA search committee's evaluation of qualified candidates to succeed her.
- CEDA DIRECTOR PETER KAY TO RETIRE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/11/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4821, p47
The article reports on the plan of Peter Kay, director of the Catering Equipment Distributors Association (CEDA), to announce his retirement at the annual conference of CEDA.
- TRIBUTE TO MARIE FAWCETT. // Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society;Jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p75
Several letters to the editor are presented in tribute to Marie Fawcett, who retired as Company Secretary of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS) on June 30, 2008.
- Insights from the Illinois Reading Council. Brown, Ronda J. // Illinois Reading Council Journal;Spring2012, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p3
An interview with Arlene Pennie, executive director of Illinois Reading Council (IRC), is presented. When asked about her first involvement in the IRC, she says that she became engaged with the group as a volunteer. She discusses the best experiences that she had with the council as executive...