Covering the country
- PalFleet Truck Equipment Reorganizes Management. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/22/2013, p6
The article announces that PalFleet Truck Equipment has appointed Wayne Hill as Vice President of Operations, and Mark Book as General Manager of PalFleet-Louisville, replacing Hill.
- Will my cab and sleeper rival a room? Hatfield, Allison // Overdrive;Jan2000, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p84
Focuses on United States innovations in custom-made sleeping amenities in trucks. Comment from Freightliner Product marketing manager Keith Harrington; Space, weight and wheelbase limitations; Factors to consider when fitting amenities; Plastics, fabrics and other materials for use in sleepers.
- Technology has brought the trucking industry everything from satellite tracking to maintenance... Munson // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, Focus p9
Reports on the use of computer technology in the operations of the United States trucking industry. Includes satellite tracking of fleets; Global positioning satellites; High technology electronic sensors and computer chips in truck engines; Automatic vehicle location systems; Radar technology.
- Equipment tracks & trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/08/98, Vol. 240 Issue 23, p33
Discusses trends dealing with truck equipments. Survey made by the National Truck Equipment Association; Inadequate data on diesel emissions; Merger between Terex Corporation and Holland Lift International B.V.
- Cargo Protecto. MULLIGAN, JASON // Street Trucks;Mar2013, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p100
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing BedRug truck bed protector and LUX cover.
- UTEMASTER PUTS A LID ON IT. // NZ 4WD;2014 Annual Supplement, p46
The article previews the Utemaster Load-Lid checker plate aluminium hard lid.
- XRS launching Driver Xperience Board at MATS. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Blog;3/12/2013, p4
The article previews the Driver Xperience Board for truck owner-operators and company drivers, launched by XRS at the 2013 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS).
- Bus groups join truck association. // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p18
Reports on the move of the Mid-Size Bus Manufacturers Association to join the National Truck Equipment Association. Members and products manufactured by the bus group; Affiliates and members of the truck groups.
- Equipment installations. // Automotive News;5/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5606, p84
Presents statistics on convenience installations of 1994 models of domestic and imported light-trucks in the United States. Air conditioning; Intermittent and rear wiper; Rear defroster; Power-side mirrors.