Western Products among top workplaces
- Workplace Hostility Drives Women from STEM. // Women in Higher Education (10608303);May2011, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p3
An excerpt from the periodical "The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel" is presented.
- Douglas Dynamics honored. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2014, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p14
The article mentions that trucks equipment manufacturer Douglas Dynamics Inc. has been named as one of the Top Workplaces in Southeastern Wisconsin by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel newspaper as of July 2014 after its Top Workplaces survey on the responses of employees of participating companies.
- Who's at the helm of the new Journal Sentinel? Fitzgerald, Mark // Editor & Publisher;2/4/95, Vol. 128 Issue 5, p15
Presents the executives of the newspaper `Milwaukee Journal Sentinel' which was created from the merger of the `Milwaukee Sentinel' and `Milwaukee Journal'. James Currow as chief executive officer; Mary Jo Meisner as editor-in-chief.
- Slice of life campaign a success. Perrucci, Dori // Editor & Publisher;06/28/97, Vol. 130 Issue 26, p28
Reports on the success of `Milwaukee Journal Sentinel' newspaper's advertising campaign evoking the `Norman Rockwell slices of life' theme. Increase in retail advertising sales; Growth in daily circulation; Positioning of the newspaper as a more relevant and reliable source of information.
- On Wisconsin trims staff. // Quill;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the reduction of staff at `Milwaukee Journal Sentinel' on-line service. Details on staff reduction; Comments by `Journal Sentinel' President Keith Spore.
- MILWAUKEE: JOURNAL SENTINEL. // Hill;5/21/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 59, p24
An excerpt from the journal "Milwaukee Journal Sentinel" is presented.
- Zoning drives loading dock overhaul at Journal Sentinel. Yovovich, B.G. // Editor & Publisher;12/26/98, Vol. 131 Issue 52, p24
Describes the redesign of the truck loading dock at the offices of the `Milwaukee Journal Sentinel' newspaper in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Strategic shifts in the ways the newspaper was being called on to serve advertisers; Difficulties encountered by the paper in its dock operations; Changing...
- Multimedia campaign for Journal Sentinel. // Editor & Publisher;2/22/97, Vol. 130 Issue 8, p30
Announces the `Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's multimedia advertising campaign based on a brand positioning of local news. Campaign's tag line created by Bender Browning Dolby & Sanderson Advertising; Advertising medium.
- Milwaukee's bucks. // Editor & Publisher;12/05/98, Vol. 131 Issue 49, p19
Reports on the increase in the earnings of the `Milwaukee Journal Sentinel' newspaper of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.