ArvinMeritor invests in Brazilian operation
- ArvinMeritor debuts next-generation drive axle. Roberts, Jack // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2010, Vol. 167 Issue 5, p35
The article evaluates the Meritor 14X tandem drive axles from ArvinMeritor.
- Mentor 14X tandem drive axle introduced. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p50
The article offers brief information on Meritor 14X tandem drive axle from ArvinMeritor Inc.
- ArvinMeritor unveils first new addition to MPG Series. // Bulk Transporter;May2010, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p35
A preview of Meritor 14X tandem-drive axle from ArvinMeritor Inc. is presented.
- 14X axle extends legacy. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p46
The article evaluates the 14X tandem-drive axle from ArvinMeritor Inc.
- ArvinMeritor targets off-highway growth. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2008, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p68
The article evaluates the Meritor loader axle from ArvinMeritor Inc.
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Sep2006, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p52
The article reports that ArvinMeritor Inc. will open a facility in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China, that will produce trailer axles and suspensions for export to North American and Europe, as well as trail makers in China. The facility is made up of 300,000 square feet. Production is expected to...
- ArvinMeritor adds reman trailer axles. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the move of U.S.-based ArvinMeritor Inc. to add trailer axles to its portfolio of remanufactured components aimed at the North American intermodal motor carriers. Production of the said components started at its 270,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Plainfield,...
- ArvinMeritor has big reman plans. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2007, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p22
The article reports on the plan of ArvinMeritor to enlarge its portfolio of original equipment manufacturer (OEM)-specification remanufactured components for North American customers. The company introduced its RideSentry trailer suspension which has a PinLoc slider locking mechanism. The...
- ArvinMeritor may profit from Army vehicle demand. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;7/16/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p40
The article presents information on the improved financial outlook of ArvinMeritor Inc. due to an increased demand for specialty vehicles by the U.S. Army. It states that the Troy, Michigan based supplier is the primary axle supplier to three of the seven manufacturers of the next generation...