Kaltenbach Inc's name changes to SMS Inc
- Tried & true. SALOIS, GRETCHEN // FFJournal;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p48
The article discusses installation of the Kaltenbach SKL 450 NA aluminum saw from Structural Machinery Solutions by bow sight manufacturer HHA Sports to upgrade to an automatic sawing solution for its aluminum product line, and views of Brian Hamm, co-owner of HHA Sports, on benefits of Kaltenbach.
- Kaltenbach Circular Saw Offers Faster Cuts. // Metal Center News;Jan2010, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p39
The article evaluates the MSK471NA carbide circular saw from Kaltenbach Ltd.
- Kaltenbachs neuer Laden. Piatscheck, Nina // Textilwirtschaft;10/11/2012, Issue 41, p36
The article announces that the jeans label Kaltenbach opened a second store in Munich, Germany.
- Comfortable control. Salois, Gretchen // FFJournal;May2012, p44
The article discusses Indaco Metals' use of a Rimco Rotator from Structural Machinery Solutions Inc. (SMS) to automate the process of moving, placing and welding large metal beams. It describes how the system enables welders to rotate a piece without hurting their backs and allows them to get...
- Improvement through automation. // MWP;May2009, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p64
The article evaluates the Kaltenbach products for steel sections and plate processing.
- One-pass steel plate drilling and profiling. // Professional Engineering;04/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p64
Features a machine made by Great Britain-based Kaltenbach that integrates plate profiling and drilling operations. One-pass steel plate drilling and profiling; Integration of the machines into most steel plate processing systems.
- Bandsaws right for stockholders. // Metalworking Production;Nov2006, Vol. 150 Issue 9, p73
The article evaluates the Behringer HBP413A and 513A automatic bandsaw from Kaltenbach.
- METALWORKING EQUIPMENT: Bandsaw features extra controls. // Marketing Week;9/25/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p52
The article evaluates the Behringer HBV bandsaws from Kaltenbach Ltd.
- Coping mechanism. whitel // MWP (Online Edition);9/28/2012, p20
The article offers brief information on the Kaltenbach ASD Westok KC1201 fully automated robotic coping line from Kaltenbach Inc.