Class 8 net orders climb 91% in April
- Class 8 vehicle orders increase in February. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2010, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p3
The article reports that net orders for heavy-duty Class 8 commercial vehicles posted an increase of 20 percent for a total of 7,900 units in February 2010 compared to January 2010 and February 2009.
- Classes 5-8 truck net orders decline for third consecutive month. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2015, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p22
The article discusses a report from Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research, which reveals a decline in orders of Class 5-8 vehicles in June 2015 due to larger backlogs, and offers views of Kenny Vieth, ACT's president, on Classes 5-8 backlogs.
- Classes 5-8 preliminary net orders climb. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2013, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p48
The article reports on the sales performance of heavy-duty Class 8 trucks and medium-duty Classes 5-7 vehicles in Norrth America.
- Dafs to rent. // Motor Transport;1/3/2007, p9
The article reports on the decision of truck rental company Commercial Vehicle Solutions to order a total of 50 Euro 4 Daf XF 105 tractors. The Daf XF 105 tractors will be added to its fleet in Nottingham, England. The addition is intended to meet the demand for increased spot rental and new...
- Class 8 net orders jump in December. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner Blog;1/ 7/2014, p9
The article discusses the preliminary data from research-and-forecasting firms ACT Research and FTR Associates showing that Class 8 net orders significantly increased for the month of December 2013, providing a positive year-end results for truck original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It also...
- Fleet Sentiment Report Buying Index surges to new high in January 2011. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/14/2011, p3
The article focuses on the growth of the Fleet Sentiment Report Buying Index to a new high of 102.3 in January 2011 as reported by CK Commercial Vehicle Research. It states that the 58% increase indicates plan to place orders for power equipment as well as 42% planning to place trailer orders....
- December Class 8 preliminary orders surge. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/14/2011, p3
The article reports on the increase in preliminary net orders of heavy-duty Class 8 commercial vehicles for North American markets in December 2010, with total of 25,000 units ordered according to Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research Co. It adds that the total preliminary orders...
- Preliminary Class 8 net orders stay strong. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/16/2011, p8
The article offers information on the strength of preliminary heavy-duty Class 8 commercial vehicle net orders for markets in North America. According to ACT Research Co., net orders totaled 24,300 units in February 2011. Moreover, Steve Tam says that the fuel increases as the industry moves...
- Class 8 order backlog nears 100,000 units. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/28/2011, p5
The article reports that the net orders for the Class 8 commercial vehicles in North America has reached 24, 300 units in February 2011. It says that the net orders have been higher than the production to push the heavy-duty backlog volume of Class 8 of lesser than 100, 000 units. ACT Research...