ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY
- The impact of tighter fiscal policy on current accounts and exchange rates: the recent OECD experience. // Money Affairs;Jul-Dec1997, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p1
The article studies the international implications of a shift to a tighter U.S. fiscal policy. Also presented is an examination of the fourteen most severe fiscal consolidations in countries that belong to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Also offered is an...
- The drivers of business investment in advanced OECD countries. // OECD Economic Outlook;Jun2015, Vol. 2015 Issue 1, p267
The article focuses on the use of model investment technique for promoting business investment in advanced Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries. Various financial indicators that are discussed includes depreciation of capital stock, increased gross domestic...
- Still on track. // OECD Observer;Jul2010, Issue 280, p50
The article provides an overview of the economy following the earthquake that hit Chile in February 2010. It notes that the accession of the republic to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) signifies an improvement for its economic prospects. For this reason, the...
- New Documents. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p22
Presents a list of recently released documents by the International Atomic Energy Agency Technical Documents in Vienna, Austria and by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Nuclear Energy Agency in Moulineaux, France.
- Second best is pretty good. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/13/95, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p22
Reports on the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development's 1994 survey of the fastest-growing economies among developed nations.
- The Cost of Switching Electricity Generation From Coal to Nuclear Fuel. Virdis, Maria R.; Rieber, Michael // Energy Journal;1991, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p109
Provides a paper which evaluates the nuclear versus coal option for electricity generation in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) countries at the beginning of the 1990s. Concerns over the threat of global warming; Reference to a study conducted by the OECD-Nuclear...
- A global development club. // Business Mexico;Special Edition 1994, Vol. 4 Issue 1/2, p73
Features excepts from brochures and bulletins furnished by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Profile of members; Goals and structures; Member obligations; Mexico's standing for membership.
- OECD conference on further education and training. // Monthly Labor Review;Feb92, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p47
Presents highlights of a recent Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) conference on inadequate labor force qualifications. Negative impact on economic growth; Proposed solutions that center on the role of further education and training for experienced adult workers.
- ORGANISATION FOR ECONOMIC CO-OPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT. // OECD Economic Surveys: Brazil;Nov2010, Issue 17, p106
The article focuses on the importance of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) as a forum that addresses the economic, social and environmental challenges of globalisation.