POLAND: RISK SUMMARY
- Puerto Rico increases federal fund share. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;2/8/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p27
Focuses on the increase in applications for federal grants from state agencies, municipalities and tax-free organizations in Puerto Rico in 1995. Growth of federal transfers to government entities and federal discretionary spending; Upgrading of the dissemination of information on available...
- Reprieve for Scotland CABs. // Third Sector;3/20/2012, Issue 699, p5
The article reports on the move by Citizens Advice Scotland to accept an official offer of transitional financing from the Glasgow City Council for the maintenance of five citizens' advice bureaus (CAB) in Glasgow, Scotland threatened with closure.
- Haskell C.I.S.D. Recipient of Two Service Learning Grants. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);2/15/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that Haskell C.I.S.D. in Texas has received two service learning grants.
- Burnet County gives aid to G'Shoals for cleanup. Hosman, Catherine // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/29/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 35, p1A
The article reports on the allocation of $30,000 of the $50,000 to Burnet County from the Lower Colorado River Authority Flood Disaster and Recovery by the Commissioners in Texas.
- Faith and healers. // Self;Dec97, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p58
Reports on the awarding of eight medical schools grants of $25,000, by the National Institute for Healthcare Research and the John Templeton Foundation. Information on the total number of schools which received grants; What the grants are for.
- Selectivity by the UGC: a taste of things to come. Smith, Richard // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/2/1988, Vol. 296 Issue 6614, p36
Focuses on the selection of universities for the grants of the University Grants Committee (UGC) in Great Britain. Considerations in the selection exercise; Factors in the determination of UGC rating; Validity of the UGC selection exercise.
- HCRSP receives Round-Up grant. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/7/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p7
A photograph of Bill Allen, Hill County (HILCO) director, and Phyllis Olson, immediate past president of the Hill County Retired School Personnel (HCRSP), during the awarding of a grant to HCRSP from the Operation Round-Up program of HILCO in Texas is presented.
- Greenway announces availability of grant funding. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p18
The article reports on the announcement made by the Hudson River Valley Greenway regarding the availability of fund for the Greenway Communities Grant Program, Greenway Compact Grant Program, and Greenway Watertrail grant program in New York.
- Meadows Foundation awards $50k to center. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);5/8/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the $50,000 grants received by the Friends of Donley County from the Meadows Foundation for the construction of the multipurpose Donley County Activity Center in Texas.