Firming Labour Market Supports 2010 Growth
- Current Account Forecast On Track. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
The article presents an economic forecast in Poland specifically on the widening of the current account deficit in 2011. The country has been anticipated for its capacity to secure its external financing needs despite of the growth of the current account deficit. The resilience of the household...
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p7
The article offers an outlook on consumer demand in Poland in 2011.
- Poland: Early Recovery In Sight. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/7/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p15
The article focuses on the implications of the increased gross domestic product (GDP) growth of Poland for the second quarter of 2009. The increase reportedly signals a positive economic outlook for Poland and an onset of an early economic recovery. Total consumption in the country has increased...
- Private Consumption To Continue Growth. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p1
The article provides an overview and forecasts the economic conditions in Poland for 2010 and beyond. It states the 3.5% year-on-year expansion of Poland's private consumption during the second quarter of 2010. It projects that the country must improve its gross fixed capital formation to...
- Domestic Demand To Suffer In H208. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2008, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses a forecast for domestic demand in Poland in the second half of 2008. Household consumption and investment in the said period will be affected by policy rate hikes implemented by the national Bank of Poland and the reduction in domestic lending activity. Economic growth in...
- Economic Policy: Fiscal Policy and Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Jun2012, p16
The article provides an outlook on the fiscal policy of Poland as of 2012. It is projected that the Polish government will achieve its fiscal targets with its firm economic recovery. Its restrictive stance for fiscal policy is projected to weaken public consumption growth in 2013 and to weaken...
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 4th Quarter, p27
The article presents the forecasts on the long-term economic performance of Poland, looking at the economic trends and performance of key economic indicators as of 2009.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p15
The article discusses the economic forecast in Poland from 2006 to 2014, which includes information on the country's economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT), economic risk ratings and monetary policies.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p29
The article presents the 10-year economic forecast for Poland from 2009 to 2019, which includes the country's growth dynamics, euro membership and external debts.