The very best professional help
- Assessing Human Performance in a Dynamic Business Environment. Adams, Rodney B. // Cost Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p37
Describes how a company assesses employee performance. Relationship between business performance and human performance; Significance of human performance in an organization.
- The way that you use it. Kamen, Paddy // CMA Management;Apr2003, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the importance of 360-degree evaluation technique for organizations to evaluate performance of its employees. Views of corporate controller of University Health Network Karim Mamdani regarding opportunities provided by the 360-degree evaluation; Importance of organizational readiness...
- Companies prepare for global competition. Alvarado, Angeles // Caribbean Business;6/9/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p22
Discusses the switch from performance appraisal to performance management in evaluation of employees of companies in Puerto Rico. Leanore Calem, consultant with Hewitt Associates Caribe Inc.; Emphasis on results and behavior; Self-evaluation of employees.
- Performance assessment: Getting started. Finson, Kevin D.; Beaver, John B. // Science Scope;Sep94, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the performance assessment of students. Assessment through hands-on techniques; Suggestions for developing a performance assessment.
- Regents modify implementation of APPR changes. Saunders, Sylvia // New York Teacher;5/6/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 15, p7
The article reports on the modification in the implementation of changes in the Annual Professional Performance Review (APPR) for teachers by the New York Board of Regents for the school year 2011-2012.
- Class progress. // OECD Observer;2013 4th Quarter, Issue 297, p20
The article presents findings of the 2012 Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) survey that examines competence of 15-year-old students in reading, mathematics, and science in 65 countries including Asia, Singapore, and Finland.
- Track what happens to everyone on a PIP. // HR Specialist: Ohio Employment Law;May2012, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p3
The article discusses the court case Radzanowski v. Principal which deals on performance improvement plans (PIP).
- EFFECTS OF SEX ON RATERS' ACCOUNTABILITY. Shore, Ted H.; Tashchian, Armen // Psychological Reports;Apr2003, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p693
The effects of sex (rater and ratee) on raters' accountability in the context of performance appraisal were investigated. The 130 participating undergraduates (men and women) rated a fictitious male or female's performance on a clerical task subsequent to receiving self-assessment information....
- The rating game. Budman, Matthew; Rice, Berkeley // Across the Board;Feb1994, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p34
Discusses the system of employee performance appraisal. Application of internal and external feedback; Incorporation of data and feedback into the appraisal process other than just the manager's; Self-initiation and self-direction of employees' evaluation process. INSET: Confidence men, by B.R..