Dean Martin Bows Out
- Dean Martin. Kehoe, John // Biography;Oct2000, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p124
Highlights the life and career of Italian-American entertainer Dean Martin. Personal background; Childhood inclination to music; Accounts of marital relationship with Elizabeth Anne MacDonald; Partnership with fellow entertainer Jerry Lewis; Retirement from public life; Date and Age of death.
- Pop freaks. // American Spectator;Feb96, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p16
Editorial. Talks about the obituaries for Dean Martin, singer, actor and member of the Hollywood community. Description of Martin in the obituaries; Reference to the Rat Pack; Wonders what the obituaries for 1990's pop freaks will say; Different types of freaks.
- That's Amore: Friends express love for Martin. // Hollywood Reporter;12/27/95, Vol. 340 Issue 20, p4
Reports on the grief and sorrow expressed by friends of Dean Martin upon learning of his death. Acute respiratory failure as the cause of the said actor's death; How several of Martin's friends in show business have remembered him.
- Dean Martin. Natale, Richard; Klady, Leonard // Variety;1/1/96, Vol. 361 Issue 8, p91
Presents an obituary for actor Dean Martin who died in December 1995.
- FROM THE ARMY ARCHERD ARCHIVE DEC. 29,1995. // Daily Variety;11/10/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 29, p18
Reprints the article about the funeral of actor Dean Martin in Westwood, California published in the December 29, 1995 issue of "Daily Variety Gotham." Demands made by Martin for his funeral; Details of the ad lib of film director Jerry Lewis during the funeral service.
- That's Amore. Novak, Jessica // Syracuse New Times;8/14/2013, Issue 2187, p20
The article previews the concert ""A Night at the Sands: Music, Laughter and Drinks with Dean Martin" by Michael Patrick Dominick and singer Dean Martin to pay tribute to Dominick's three-year-old brother, at the Jazz Centralin Syracuse, New York State on August 17, 2013.
- Classic Dino. Trachtenberg, Robert // Esquire;Mar1997, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p126
Presents photographs of different apparel modeled by entertainer Dean Martin. Information about the designers of the clothes; Description of the clothes.
- Babcox promotes Martin to publisher of FLEET EQUIPMENT. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2013, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p18
The article announces the promotion of Dean Martin to publisher of Fleet Equipment at U.S.-based Babcox Media Inc., a company that provides cross-channel media programs.
- Treasurer Martin turns table on Napolitano. // Inside Tucson Business;1/11/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p3
The article reports on the move of Arizona State Treasurer Dean Martin to send a one billion U.S. dollars bill to U.S. Homeland Secretary Janet Napolitano.