Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 1.055% High Yield
- Treasury Indexed 10-Years Go At 2.360% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32732, p32
The article reports on the sale of $6 billion inflation-indexed 9 years, 9 months bonds at a 2.360% yield by the New York Treasury Department. The issue is considered to be a reopening of an inflation-indexed bond that was originally issued in July 16, 2007. It cites that all competitive tenders...
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.1 30%, 0.1 85% Highs. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p2
The article reports on the development of tender rates of the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills for the Treasury Department projects lower percentage in New York.
- Four New York residents selected for IRS taxpayer advocacy panel. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/30/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on several residents from New York City who have selected by New York's Department of Treasury to serve as the members of the Taxpayer Advocacy Panel (TAP) including Allan Goldberg, Luis Rodriguez, and Boris Mikhail.
- Muni Bond Prices Fall Â¼ Point Ahead of This Week's New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p2
Reports the effect of weaker Treasury prices and heavy bond balances on the activity in the municipal market in New York. Factors contributing to the weakness in municipal bonds; Stability in governments; Support for the price levels in municipal bonds.
- Treasury buys back $1 billion of bonds. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p2
Provides details on the debt buyback program of the Department of Treasury in New York.
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $1B of New Cash. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;12/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32538, p30
The article reports on the plan of the Treasure Department of New York City to increase new cash at its weekly auction of discount bills. $17 billion 91s, dated January 4 and due April 5, 2007, and $14 billion 182s, dated January 4 and due July 5, 2007 are to be sold. Furthermore, the...
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 4.704% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;12/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32538, p30
The article reports on the development of the 5-year treasury notes auctioned by the New York State Treasury Department. $13 billion of five-year notes was auctioned by the department as 4 5/8s. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.50. Furthermore, tenders at the high yield were allotted 82.97% and...
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed; $362 Million NYC MWFA Bonds Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31209, p2
Reports the transition on water bonds of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority in New York, New York. Influence of economic information on the municipal market; Changes in the traditional municipal investing patterns; Status of the water bonds in primary and secondary market.
- Treasury Offering $21 B Of 10-Day Cash Bills. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33292, p2
The article reports on the plans of the Treasury Department to auction a 21 billion dollars 10-day cash management bills dated April 5 and are due on April 15, 2010.