School to Sell Website Ads
- Equi=Media drives Â£1m BSM contract. Kimberley, Sara // Media Week;6/30/2009, Issue 1215, p4
The article reports on the awarding of a Â£1 million integrated media buying account to Equi=Media by the British School of Motoring (BSM). The account includes reinvigorating the driving school's off and online campaigns, recruit new pupils and instructors and promote the school's services...
- Ad schools: A pop quiz. Madison, Cathy // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jun97, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p28
Presents information on advertising schools in the United States. Comparison between the curriculums of advertising schools to campus advertising programs; Comments from the recruiter at the Jerry Fields & Associates Company, Anne Bingman; Indepth look at the benefits of attending advertising...
- Controversial play: College advertising. Marcus, Morton // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/3/97, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p7A
Opinion. Comments on advertising universities. Issue on the relevance of higher education; Communication of traditional values in the context of contemporary concerns; Colleges' need to attract students.
- Competition sends private schools into marketing mode. Daugherty, Christi // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/3/95, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p13
Focuses on the competition among private schools in New Orleans, Louisiana. Marketing strategies to cope with the increased competition; Need for public relations tools; Enrollment in private schools; Advertisement of schools to increase enrollment; Difficulty of exclusivity of some private...
- Need a reason to attend a community college? Try No. 8--free laundry. Pego, David // Community College Week;05/19/97, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p5
Looks at the list of reasons compiled by the Dallas Community College District in its advertising campaign for summer school students, on why students in Texas should go to a Dallas County Community College. Where the district is advertising for students; Response to the campaign; Comments from...
- Aqua Vulva. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jun2000, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p23
Details a print advertisement for Surf Diva, an all-female surfing school in San Diego, California.
- PROGRAMA DE ESPECIALIZACION CONTINUA (PEC). // Agro Enfoque;jul2011, Vol. 24 Issue 177, p39
No abstract available.
- AN ADMAN IN DUBAI. Callaghan, Tom // Campaign (UK);5/25/2007, Issue 21, p31
The article presents information on the advertisement industry in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is stated that the Nokia Communicator is the one of the best advertisement school in the Middle East. It has been suggested that jeans and t-shirt is the cool creative wear for advertising...
- IUPUI hopes ads boost its faint public image. Shankle, Greta // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/26/94 - 1/1/95, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p10A
Reports on Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis' need for an advertising campaign to increase enrollment. Identity crisis; Marshall Collins as executive director of communications and public relations; Launching of first advertising campaign on newspaper and radio; Reason for the...