Municipal Bond Activities
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33885, p5
A calendar of events for the New York City area from April 22 to May 14, 2013 is presented which include the Financial Markets Association's Securities Compliance Seminar, the Bond Buyer's 3rd Annual Tri-State Public Finance Conference, and the Municipal Bond Market Update for Arizona Issuers.
- MSRB Proposes Rule Changes on Interdealer Transaction Failures. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;1/7/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34440, p1
The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board is seeking comment on a proposal it says would lessen the effect of interdealer transaction failures on the municipal market while providing needed changes to an outdated rule.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33770, p24
A calendar of events related to municipal bond activities for the U.S. from September 6-December 5, 2012 is presented which includes the 13th Annual Transportation/P3 Conference, the Legal and Legislative Issues Conference of the Financial Markets Association, and the fourth annual Ohio...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33480, p4
A calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the U.S. from April-May 2011 is presented which includes the 20th annual Securities Compliance Seminar of the Financial Markets Association in Chicago, Illinois, the fourth annual Electric Cooperative and Public Power Hot Topic Conference of...
- Treasury and IRS Re-Propose Issue Price Rules. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;6/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34331, p1
The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service released new proposed rules on the definition of issue price to allow issuers to rely on the initial offering price under certain circumstances and provide a narrower definition of an underwriter.
- Munis 'Ignore Everything,' Hold Steady in Quiet Session. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/31/2011, Vol. 376, p2
The article reports on the steady performance of the municipal bonds market despite the fluctuations in trading in the U.S. on May 27, 2011.
- Municipal Volume Estimated at $3.74 Billion Next Week. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/10/2011, Vol. 121 Issue 33779, p1
The article informs that the municipal bonds volume in the U.S. securities markets has been estimated at 3.74 billion U.S. dollars.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p5
A calendar of events for the municipal bond market in the U.S. from July to October 2012 is presented which includes the National development Finance Summit, Ohio Financing Roundtable Conference on Innovation, Energy and Infrastructure and 22nd Annual California Public Finance Conference.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;3/29/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33688, p7
A calendar of municipal bond activities in the U.S. from April 17- May 21, 2012 is presented which includes the conference of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts, the seminar of the Financial Markets Association, and the conference of the Bond Buyer.