Huntington Investment Adds New Cleveland Director
- Huntington Funds Hit $100 Million. // Bank Investment Consultant;Oct2001, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p14
Reports the growth of several funds in Huntington Investment Management in Columbus, Ohio.
- At Huntington, Efficiency Comes With a Price: Administrative Assistance. Krebsbach, Karen // Bank Investment Consultant;May2002, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p22
Reports the recruitment of administrative assistants at the Huntington Investment Co. in Atlanta, Georgia. Salary range of administrative assistants; Organization of the management into a three-tier concept; Advantages of the move.
- Huntington's New Funds Take Off. Krebsbach, Karen // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p34
Reports on the equity funds launched by Huntington Investment Co. in 2001. Information about the Rotating Index funds; High level of income anticipated through the Dividend Capture Fund; Investment of Mid-Corp America Fund in firms that have filed patents for various products; Benefits of the...
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p8
The article announces that Judi McMullen has been promoted to vice president, human resources at Cuyahoga Community College, Timothy R. Reidy has been promoted to director of public finance at Huntington Bank and Amanda DeFrank has been promoted to tax associate at BCG & Co.
- Banks' move to online trading seen as way to stop customer defections. Ring, Niamh // Securities Industry News;02/22/99, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p14
States that banks reason for offering online trading services is to ensure that they do not lose customers who want online access to nonbanks like E-Trade Group or Charles Schwab & Co. Comerica's online brokerage which started in July 1998; Huntington Investment Co.'s preparation to launch an...
- From the Ground Up. Stock, Howard J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Nov2005, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p16
Profiles Jennifer Morgan-Heitker, senior vice president and team leader at Huntington Investment Co. Plan to focus on the existing client base; Reward of clients for providing a lot of individual care; Success of strategy to address the competition.
- Banks go on-line to keep high-tech clients. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;2/12/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 29, p12A
Reports that banks in the United States have begun offering on-line trading services to ensure that they won't lose customers who want on-line access to nonbanks such as E-Trade Group or Charles Schwab & Co. Banks which started on-line trading; Comerica Inc.'s experience; Scheduled launching of...
- Huntington Units Start Whole Life Policy. // American Banker;7/8/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 129, p9
Huntington Bancshares' insurance and investment arms have launched a whole life insurance policy with investment benefits to attract older customers. The Huntington Investment Co. and Huntington Insurance Agency Services said on June 26 that they had started Generation Advantage to help...
- Pittsburgh to Save through Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;10/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34198, p1
Pittsburgh stands to realize $3.2 million, or 5%, of present-value savings from its expected $63.3 million refunding scheduled for Oct. 22, according to city finance director Paul Leger.