Seattle Port Plans Airport Upgrades With $395M Sale
- SEA-TAC upgrade. // Travel Daily;7/26/2012, p6
The article reports on the renovation of the North Satellite facility of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport through a $230m grants.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport concourse improvements. Linn, Charles D. // Architectural Record;Jun1993, Vol. 181 Issue 6, p138
Features the renovation of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Concourse in Seattle-Washington. Remodeling to improve the airport's appearance as a gateway; Adding to the concourse widths; Brightened passenger waiting areas through expansion of view glass areas; Addition of translucent...
- Seattle faces capacity, noise issues, tries to lure international flights. Ott, J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/26/90, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p85
Covers the problems Seattle and its city-owned airport, Seattle-Tacoma International face in trying to expand international connections, build capacity, and solve aircraft noise problems. Task force; FAA review; Traffic and passenger growth.
- Increasing competition. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/2/1993, Vol. 139 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the construction plans for a 300-room hotel and office complex at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to increase the airport's appeal to business travelers. Studies for a third runway; Port of Seattle.
- Who's counting? Fiorino, Frances // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/5/1994, Vol. 141 Issue 10, p31
Reveals that Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is moving toward its 20-million passenger year.
- The ($15) minimum wage game. // Home Channel News;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the implementation of the $15 per hour minimum wage at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seattle, Washington as the state still assumes as the highest state minimum wage in the U.S. at $9.32 per hour.
- Upgrades to SeaTac. Schmitz, Richard F. // Alaska Business Monthly;Nov99, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p58
Describes upgrades planned for the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Washington. Light rail link to the airport; Runway additions; Commuter traffic in the airport; Changes in the airport's terminals; Plans to expand the airport's parking space.
- Apple exhibit to run at Sea-Tac. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Feb95, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p18
Reports on an exhibition of agricultural and tourism resources of North Central Washington at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport beginning February 1995. Selection of the North Central Washington Museum to create and install an exhibit featuring the state's apple industry; Kris Young as the...
- Initiative Helps Sea-Tac Airport Workers. // World Trade: WT100;Sep2014, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p19
The article reports on the approval by the Port of Seattle Commission as of September 2014 of the proposed increases in wages and compensation and expansion of the economic horizons of around 3,5000 workers at Sea-Tac Airport in Washington.