PACE Programs On Hold
- FARM ENERGY AND ECONOMIC RECOVERY. // BioCycle;Jan2009, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses a suite of clean energy programs that was proposed to be included in the U.S. economic stimulus package. This suite was compiled by the Environmental Law & Policy Center in Chicago, Illinois and numerous other groups and companies. The three primary elements of this...
- REPORT OF THE CLIMATE CHANGE & EMISSIONS COMMITTEE. // Energy Law Journal;2009, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p563
The article presents the committee report on key developments in environmental policy, regulation, and legislation regarding emissions and climate change from late-2007 to mid-2009 in the U.S. Legislations passed to address climate change includes the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of...
- Why Change Won't Sell. Grunwald, Michael; Alarkon, Walter // Time;9/10/2012, Vol. 180 Issue 11, p44
The article discusses the political actions undertaken by U.S. President Barack Obama to reportedly stop the nation's descent into a depression following the Global Financial Crisis of the early 21st century, as well as an examination of Obama's re-election campaign in 2012. Obama's campaign...
- Stimulus Funds Save 250,000 Jobs Nationwide, Says White House. // NSTA Express;11/2/2009, p1
The article reports that the U.S. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 has saved 250,000 jobs across the country including educators in school districts and universities.
- Tracking the stimulus. Prow, Chuck // Hill;9/8/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 98, p25
In this article the author discusses the stimulus funding worth 787 billion dollars that will be dispersed in the U.S. by the end of 2010 .
- opinion: JUAN WILLIAMS. Williams, Juan // Hill;2/27/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p19
The author discusses the ramifications of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2012 in the U.S.
- Positive March jobs figures to bolster Dems, Obwna. SWANSON, IAN // Hill;3/31/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p4
The article reports on the author's views regarding the expectation that the U.S. economy will be adding hundreds of thousands of jobs in March 2010 which is an indication that the 787 billion dollars in stimulus package of the administration of President Barack Obama is working.
- By the numbers. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/10/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the federal stimulus dollars received by New Hampshire being the part of the U.S. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act signed by U.S. president Barack Obama in February 2009.
- Proposed Training Center Draws Fire Maryland's Eastern Shore Targeted for Stimulus-Funded Facility. Nash, Betty Joyce // Region Focus;Summer2010, p3
The article reports that the proposed funding of 70 million dollars form the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 for the construction of the Foreign Affairs Security Training Center (FASTC) in Maryland's Eastern Shore has drawn mixed reactions.