Eastern designs with a touch of luck for buyers
- Thank you for the Days. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;3/3/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p28
The article reviews the exhibition "Robin & Lucienne Day: Pioneers of Contemporary Design" at the Pallant House Gallery from March 26, 2011 to June 26, 2011 in Chichester, England.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2004, Issue 5397, p7
Reports that the work of 10 furniture design graduates from London Metropolitan University in England will be on show at the university from July 19-24, 2004.
- IMM EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p22
The article reviews the 2012 Internationale Mobelmesse (IMM) Cologne furniture show held in Germany.
- Creativity combined with practicality wins. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p6
Features designs from the New Designers furniture design exhibition held at the Business Design Centre in London, England. Description of the table designed by Simon French; Description of the storage unit designed by Stacey Lewis.
- Shaped by history. Coad, Emma Dent // Building Design;1/11/2002, Issue 1515, p16
Reviews the 2002 furniture design exhibition 'After the Fire: London Furniture' at the Geffreye Museum in London, England.
- HONEST GOODS. // Crafts (0306610X);May/Jun2012 Supplement, Issue 236S, p48
The article discusses the exhibition "Raw Craft: Fine Thinking in Contemporary Furniture," featuring works by various furniture makers including Tomas Alonso, Fabien Cappello and Max Lamb, to be held as part of COLLECT 2012: The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects in London, England.
- Be seated... // American Craft;Apr/May95, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p56
Reviews the exhibition `Please be Seated: Masters of the Art of Seating,' at Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, Palm Beach, Florida.
- Forging ahead. Pearman, Hugh // Design Week;3/16/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p15
The article announces Victoria and Albert Museum's Modernism exhibition in London, England in 2006. It includes Charles Eames and Eero Saarinen chairs and tables in wealthier architects' offices. Sheridan Coakley of SCP has reconditioned British tubular-steel PEL chairs. Other designs include...
- Zu Gast in Mailand. // Architektur Aktuell;Mar2012, Issue 384, p37
A preview is presented of an exhibition of Austrian furniture design at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile furniture design conference from April 17 to 22, 2012 in Milan, Italy.
- Small Town Boy Makes Good...Art. Chambers, Karen S. // World & I;Mar2001, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p96
Focuses on the life and works of craftmaker and furniture designer Tommy Simpson. Educational and career background; Simpson's career in studio furniture making; Information on the art exhibit `The Garden of the Heart'; Comments on his works.