Top Drawer feels the way
- New twist on convention. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p8
Highlights the Top Drawer furniture exhibition held in Great Britain. Transformation of conventional furniture ideas; Suck UK's presentation of a coffee table converted into an illuminated workstation; Prototype chair model resembling the skeleton from C Design.
- Fabric show homes in on art of furniture. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p4
States that an Art as Furnishing gallery will be featured at the 1999 Intohome fabric exhibition to be held on May 9-12, 1998 at the NEC in Birmingham, England. Emphasis of the gallery on objects which can only be created by the human hand; Contact information.
- Fresh shapes, colors highlight ICFF. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;5/27/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p94
Highlights the 14th annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Inclusion of substantial offering of rugs, lighting and home textiles; Expansion of the international aspect of the exhibitor base; Prevalence of humorous designs.
- Organisers Proposte earlier event than ever. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2014, Issue 5902, p10
The article offers information on the Proposte fabric and furniture event to be held in Cernobbio, Italy on April 27-29, 2015.
- Top Drawer summer event. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Reports on the exhibit by design firms at the Top Drawer summer event from May 7-9, 2000 in London, England.
- DIARY. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/11/2008, Issue 332, p10
A calendar of events in London, England is presented which include "Transport Ticketing 09," at the Clarion Events Ltd. on January 27- 28, "Growth and The Capacity Challenge- an International Perspective," at the Railway Gazette International on March 10-11, 2008, and "Railtex 2009," at the Mack...
- The Right Stuff: A Dialogue between Furniture and Fiber. Whitman, Marina // Fiberarts;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p62
The article reviews the exhibition "The Right Stuff" held in various venues across the U.S. in 2002 to 2003.
- Autumn Top Drawer set to be 10% bigger. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2012, Issue 5800, p10
The article offers information on the trade show Top Drawer to be organized by Clarion Events Ltd. at Olympia conference centre in London during September 16-18, 2012.
- Clarion Events signs up to AEO. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p6
Reports on the joining of the company Clarion Events in the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) in October 2001. Purpose of the company in joining; Facts about Clarion Events.