Werzalit ups sprung slats production
- Unilin Chooses Thomasville for New Plant. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr2004, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p15
Focuses on furniture manufacturer Unilin Decor's plan of constructing a facility in Thomasville, North Carolina. Total worth of the project.
- Lexington will close N.C. youth BR plant. // Furniture/Today;1/28/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p39
Reports on the plan of Lexington Home Brands to close the company's bedroom plant in North Carolina. Reduction of workforce; Transfer of production to the company's plant in Davidson County; Closure of veneer operation of the company.
- Flexible growth. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p18
The article presents information related to Zocalo, a furniture supplier in Great Britain. According to Derek Kehoe, commercial director, the company's ability to bend with the market is the main reason behind the company's growth. The biggest factor affecting its market is the Asian influence....
- Those golden oldies are still goodies. Greene, Michael // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p74
Comments on the indispensability of basic business principles in the furniture industry and trade of the United States. Constancy of the attitude of consumers; Adaptation of the Internet on traditional business practices; Notions on business planning.
- Williams Import enlarges again with eye on future. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/8/2001, Issue 322832, p21
Reports the expansion of furniture industry Williams Import in the United States. History of the business; Purchase of a business site by the company; Number of employees working in the company.
- Preparing to expand. Dover, Clare // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p6
Gives financial pointers for furniture retailers considering to expand their business.
- Dublin kitchens growth. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p4
Reports the expansion plans of furniture retailer Christians of Ireland in Dublin. Impact of the unprecedented consumer demand on the expansion; Plans of offering home office furniture and fittings; Utilization of profits accumulated on quality furnishings.
- Fast-growing Campbell Sales fills a void for dealers. // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p43
Reports the marketing strategy of leather furniture retailer Campbell Sales in the United States. Upgrade of furniture quality; Reduction of furniture prices; Offer of first-rate delivery of furniture.
- Welcome to Retail Planning Guide 2002. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;12/31/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p2
Focuses on the retail planning guide 2002 for the furniture industry and trade in the United States. Provision of information to develop successful strategic plans; Identification of business growth opportunities; References for investment purposes.