Sacks leads Samas Roneo UK's MBO
- Reid ends takeover talk by selling 20% to management. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p2
Reports that the management of Scottish upholstery retailer and manufacturer Reid Group is poised to buy a fifth of the company from its founder Sam Reid.
- Stag _GCP_4.25m MBO 'will remove uncertainty'. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/30/99, Issue 5136, p2
Reports on Great Britain-based furniture manufacturer Stag's management buyout from Spring Ram.
- Management team seeks Limelight. // Cabinet Maker;03/03/2000, Issue 5177, p5
Informs that executives at Great Britain-based fitted furniture group Limelight are seeking a management buyout.
- Buying your business. Osborne, Paul // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p8
Explains strategies for furniture companies in conducting management buyouts. Distinctions of buying out and buying in; Strategies for understanding the risks involved; Strategies for keeping deals fair.
- Supplier offers to back MBO at Reid. // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2005, Issue 5450, p3
Reports on the offer received by the management team of retailer Reid Furniture to underwrite a management buyout in Great Britain. Closure of the stores of the retailer; Delay of the firm's expansion plans; Consolidation plan of the company.
- MBO could rescue DP. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p3
Focuses on the efforts of DP Furniture Express executives to gain support from franchisees in an effort to buy the company out of administration in Great Britain. Assessment of the business plans of the franchisees; Views on the financial problems on the National Distribution Center (NDC);...
- FBI reportedly buying Drexel stores. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;12/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p2
The article reports that Furniture Brands International Inc. (FBI), one of the largest furniture companies in the U.S., is buying at least three Drexel Heritage Furniture Corp. stores from dealer Hendricks Furniture Group. Hendricks sells Drexel Heritage furniture in stores throughout the...
- Structuring An Effective Management Team Buy-Out. Baier, Richard C. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/15/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 37, p6
Reports on the need to create a structure for an effective management team buy-out in the U.S. Assurance of business owners to the plan; Problem in the creation of buy-sell agreement between the principal owner and key executives; Obstacle to overcome a structuring management team buy-out.
- MBO forJ Burdekin. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p5
Reports on the management buyout of the cane and rubberwood furniture importer J Burdekin by David Sadler and several business partners in Great Britain.