John Lewis sees sales rise by 7%
- Good news all round at John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p3
The article reports on the 35 percent increase in Edinburg, Scotland-based John Lewis Partnership PLC's furniture sales after it more than doubled the size of its beds apartments. The company's rise tot he top after years in second place is said to be partly because of its staff's detailed...
- Record breaking week. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p4
The article reports on the increased sales for the John Lewis department store as of December 2005. The department store sells bedroom, dining, lounge, kitchen and garden furniture. While sales in their branches showed a steady and sustained increase in trade compared with 2004.
- Furniture sales up 20% at John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2012, Issue 5791, p10
The article presents information on the furniture sales at John Lewis Partnership PLC for the week ending May 26, 2012, that were 20% more than the same week in 2011.
- Evidence that home sales are turning a corner. // Cabinet Maker;10/9/2009, Issue 5658, p6
The article reports on the sales condition of home furnitures in John Lewis Partnership PLC in Great Britain. It notes that the company has reported an increase in home sector sales by 1.4% a week in ending September 26, 2009. It depicts an increase in total sales of 4.7%, with sales at John...
- Sales down at John Lewis of Hungerford. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p3
Reports on the factors affecting the sales of kitchens and cabinet furniture retailer and manufacturer John Lewis of Hungerford in Great Britain. Loss of sales staff; Delays in the opening a second London store; Relocation of branches in England.
- John Lewis' half year Home sales up o.6%. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p8
The article reports on the growing Home sales of John Lewis Partnership PLC in the half year to July 30, 2011 in Great Britain.
- JLP drives annual sales over Â£10bn. // DIY Week;3/21/2014, Issue 5750, p5
The article reports on the rise of annual sales of employee-owned firm John Lewis Partnership PLC (JLP) to more than Â£10 billion in Great Britain.
- John Lewis: Sales up for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2009, Issue 5666, p5
The article reports that sales of John Lewis Partnership PLC has increased by 22% for the week ending November 28, 2009.
- John Lewis customers splash out in wet weather. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2012, Issue 5797, p10
The article reports that John Lewis Partnership PLC's third week of clearance helped the department store retailer achieve a 15.3% rise in sales on the same week in 2011.