Integrated system moves into furniture
- Liberon POS revamped. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the upgrading of Liberon's Point-Of-Sales material including a 68 page product guide. Provision of information on wood maintenance and repairs; Launch of a series of leaflets; Creation of a company logo.
- Catching the customer's eye. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p9
Examines the role of point-of-sale (POS) systems in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Conventional concept of POS in the furniture industry; Objective of POS; Method in the application of POS.
- New POS highlights Hacienda range. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p5
Reports that Mexican pine cabinet company Tucan has updated its retailer point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Are you being served? // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p13
Explores the conditions in customer service in the furniture industry of Great Britain. Significance of points-of-sale system; Importance of salespeople; Demand of consumers for brochures.
- Credit POS revamped. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p2
Reports that consumer credit firm Colonial Finance UK has updated its point-of-sale systems in furniture stores.
- Fairway gets in first with epos system. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on Fairway Furnishings' use of an electronic point of sale that combines Radii's Furniture Retail System with the credit facilities of First National Bank.
- New credit firm for Thomsons WoF. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p6
Announces Scotland-based furniture retailer Thomsons World of Furniture's decision to switch consumer credit provider to Northern Ireland-based Open+Direct.
- A credit to the business. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p17
Reveals that financial services firms are aiding smaller furniture retailers in Great Britain offering consumer credit. Growth of consumer credit in the furniture retail sector; Internet-based systems developed by Open+Direct; Consumer credit offered by Halifax Cetelem Credit.
- Relax set for legal action with O+D. // Cabinet Maker;2/16/2007, Issue 5525, p5
The article focuses on a dispute between Relax Retail, a furniture retailing company, and Open & Direct Ltd. (OD), regarding the termination of a financial agreement between the two companies. Relax Retail has claimed that OD owes more than Â£30,000 to it. As per an agreement, furniture was...