Hulsta--a website that offers choice here and now!
- HÃ¼lsta opens second showroom at furnishings store. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2013, Issue 5826, p8
The article reports on the new furniture showroom of HÃ¼lsta Furniture (UK) Ltd. for its Now! product brand which was opened in December 2012 and with an official opening ceremony on April 2013 in Yorkshire, England.
- Autumn promotion for Hulsta. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p4
Reports on Hulsta's investment in its autumn 2000 print advertising campaign.
- Double exposure. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p27
The article reports on the launch of a new furniture showroom by two German furniture brands, Hulsta Furniture and Rolf Benz, in London, England. The said showroom showcases various interior designs for kitchen, lighting and bedroom. Information about the structural details of the showroom is...
- Winning with the Web. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;7/9/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p1
Reports the use of Web sites by furniture businesses in the United States. Reason of Frontera Home Furnishings for focusing in electronic retailing; Services offered by FurnitureItalia.com; Effectiveness of affiliate programs on the Net.
- AOS/AICO update office Web site. // Furniture/Today;7/13/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p28
The article the reviews the Web site, located at www.aosaico.com, from the AOS/ AICO Office Systems, a division of residential furniture source AICO.
- Ethical online solution. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p4
The article reviews the web site www.teak-root.co.uk from Worldwide Trading.
- A taste of what's to come. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2007, Issue 5559, p34
The article reviews the Web site www.petercarlson.co.uk from Peter Carlson Interiors (PCI) in Stockport, England.
- Making the connection. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p7
Features online shopping Web sites dedicated to the furniture industry.
- Allied keeps product details an online secret. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p4
Reports the lack of product details in the Web site of Allied Carpets furniture company. Contents of the Web page; Blank screen in the special offers section; Effectiveness of the store finder section.