- ChairWorks for the UK. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p1
Announces the launch of United States-based recliner manufacturer ChairWorks in Great Britain.
- Working well. Jones, Beverley // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p15
Reports on Chairworks' strategy for its furniture retail business in Great Britain. Marketing efforts; Management of the company's domestic operations; Business turnover; Growth plans.
- Work hard, play hard. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p28
Focuses on the business strategy of Chairworks UK sale director Beverly Jones in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Work experiences of Jones with other firms; Views on the pleasure of servicing customers; Comments on the failure of the industry in selling itself to consumers.
- Kitchen attracts sales. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p5
Reports on the sales performance of bedrooms and kitchens retailer Nobia.
- ChairWorks pursues bedding retailers. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;12/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p38
Reports on the business strategy of ChairWorks, a furniture company, related to exploring a new and somewhat unexpected channel of distribution for its Small Office, Home Office seating-mattress stores. Introduction of Sealy program by the company to upscale the sales of chairs and sitting...
- Sales revival at Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;5/5/2006, Issue 5486, p6
The article reports on an increase in sales and profits of Nobia AB, a Swedish kitchen provider. The sales in the first quarter increased by 12% in Great Britain. There has been a rise in operating profit to Â£7.5m from higher sales volumes. This is due to the renovation of its Magnet city...
- Kitchen focus pays at Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p6
The article reports on the increase in the sales generated by kitchen furniture retailer Nobia AB by 8%, which is from Â£101 million to Â£109.3 million, in the first quarter of 2006 in Great Britain. Nobia's operating profits also increased from Â£7.5 to Â£9.4 million for the same...
- Nobia adds kitchen multiple choice. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p5
Reports the acquisition of Gower by Nobia in Great Britain. Terms of the acquisition; Increase of Gower's share of the kitchen market; Advantage of the acquisition to Gower.
- Retail gloom as all shares tumble. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p6
Focuses on the stock performance of companies from the furniture industry. Decline in the prices of the shares of Homestyle Group PLC; Percentage of the loss suffered by Nobia; Reason for the fall of the value of the stocks of Kingfisher PLC.