Bold botanicals prove size matters at Decosit
- Decosit to expand its September show. // Home Textiles Today;05/08/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p14
Reports on textile industry trade group Decosit's plan to expand its efforts in the contract fabric segment with the Decosit Contract Village, a separate section of the fabrics trade show that will house some 30 companies. Total number of Decosit exhibitors; Fabric firms that have signed up for...
- At Decosit, masters look ahead. // Home Textiles Today;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p18
Reports on the major theme departure of the annual Flemish Masters textile exhibit at Decosit in Brussels, Belgium. Creation of fabrics for the future; Specifications given to the designers for their textile designs; Sources of inspiration for the development of interior fabrics.
- Color splash is subtle at Decosit, TIP. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;9/24/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the designs of decorative fabrics introduced at Decosit and Textiles d'Interieur in Brussels, Belgium. Trends of the color used; Use of dark and traditional European flavor in designing; Lack of major innovation in the use of novelty yarns.
- Looking for business in Brussels. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;9/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p39
Comments on the exhibitions of Decosit and Textiles d'Interieur Premier (TIP9) in Brussels, Belgium. Segments of the exhibitions; Comparison of Decosit exhibition with TIP9 shows; Criticisms on American exhibitors perception of the exhibition.
- Decosit adds intensity. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p1
Highlights several trends of fabrics on the home furnishings and apparel show by Decosit in Brussels, Belgium. Purple as the color for the season; Development of techniques in creating sheen; Features and designs of the fabrics and upholstery shown in the show.
- Business 'good' at Decosit, TIP. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;9/17/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p2
Reports the business developments of Decosit and Textiles d'Interieur Premiere (TIP) in Brussels, Belgium. Emphasis on the need to participate in international events; Comments from business representatives on the companies' business growth; Response from the customers on the launch of Villa...
- Decosit rated better than last year. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;9/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the rating for Decosit company by the exhibitors for the upholstery fabrics show. Quality of the buyers attending the 25th edition of the show; Level of outstanding of the show; Number of companies participating the show.
- Business good at Decosit. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p63
Highlights Decosit 2001 annual upholstery fabric exhibitions in Brussels, Belgium. Attendance description of the show; Consideration of the exhibition as a successful show despite global crises caused by the United States terrorist attacks; Increase of quality meetings concentrating on the real...
- Decosit attendees celebrate 25th. // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p34
Presents a picture story depicting key personalities in the textile industry during the 25th year anniversary celebration of Decosit in Brussels, Belgium.