Homestyle buys The Bed Shed
- Homestyle snaps up Sleepmasters chain. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p2
Reports the acquisition of Sleepmasters store bed chain by Homestyle retail group in Great Britain. Conversion of the format of stores; Increase in the sales of the stores; Plans for the reinvention of the Kingsbury store chain.
- Bedlam buys Mojo/L.A., expands into Santa Monica. Goldrich // SHOOT;08/28/98, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the purchase of the editorial house Mojo/L.A. in Santa Monica, California by Los Angeles, California-based Bedlam, for an undisclosed amount. Expansion of Bedlam into the Mojo premises; Mojo/L.A. founder T.G. Herrington's availability for editing of select projects; Moves of other...
- Topping for Homestyle. // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2005, Issue 5450, p6
Reports on the appointment of Ian Topping as CEO of retailer Homestyle Group PLC in Great Britain. Departure of David Brock from the company; Relationship agreement of the firm with Steinhoff; Benefits of the agreement to Homestyle.
- Downbeat news at Marks & Spencer. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2005, Issue 5450, p6
Reports on the share prices of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Decline in the shares of Marks & Spencer Group PLC; Increase in the shares of MFI Ltd.; Decrease in the shares of Homestyle Group PLC.
- Rosebys to be sold to cut Homestyle debts. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2004, Issue 5388, p3
Reports on the sale of Rosebys Textile division of Homestyle Group to the management in a bid to reduce debts.
- More jobs go as Millbrook Beds loses its last multiple. Osiowy, Danusia // Cabinet Maker;5/12/2006, Issue 5487, p3
The article focuses on the decision of Southampton-based Sleepmasters to dump supplier Millbrook Beds in favor of sister company, Relyon. Sleepmasters has decided to introduce the Relyon beds at its stores nationwide, while the Millbrook stocks will be discarded at a sale. Millbrook has already...
- Supermarket Merger Frenzy. Andersen, Arthur // Chain Store Age;Aug99 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p33a
Reports on the merger-and-acquisition trends in retail industry. Why retailers are using mergers and acquisitions; Merger highlights in 1998; Important criterion to acquiring additional chains; One of the toughest technological challenges confronting retailers.
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p72
Reports on deals involving firms in the retail industry as of December 29, 2000. Volume of underwriting; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPECTS TEMPTS CONSOLIDATORS IN THE MERCHANDISING AID FIELD. Platt, Steven Keith // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p43
Focuses on the implications of consolidation of in-store development industries for the customers demand and retail trading. Utilization of services from the third party specialists; Complexity of procurement decisions and advancement of information technology; Concentration on the core...