Sensible move in South Wales
- End of the line for Arkana and Outline in C-T shake-up. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p1
Reports the restructuring of furniture firm Christie-Tyler production in South Wales. Advantages of the move to the business group; Plans of Pendragon for the Arkana and Outline products; Replacement of production loss with profitable sales.
- Bigger is better. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p5
Focuses on the business strategies employed by chief operating officer James Benfield regarding the business restructuring of Christie-Tyler. Streamlining on the operational management and decision making of the company; Introduction of common standards. INSET: Who's who.
- Christie-Tyler set to close two UK factories. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p1
Reports on the plan of the furniture specialist Christie-Tyler to close two factories in Great Britain. Aim of the company to increase production in other factories; Proposal of the firm to secure partnership with other firms; Reorganization of the firm.
- Conran appears Contented. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p6
Reports the plan of Christie-Tyler to expand its collection of Content by Conran furniture in Europe. Plan to double its collection; Marketing strategy; Addition of furniture to its Balance Shelving group.
- The return of a true British brand. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2005, Issue 5433, p9
The article focuses on the statement given by Steve Egan when he told the author about British company Christie-Tyler's plans for Parker Knoll this summer. Both former stockists and non-stockists will be keen to see what C-T's team, headed by John Collingridge, have done with the brand in a...
- Egan quashes rumours. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p4
Reports on the denial made by Steve Egan, divisional director of Christie-Tyler on the closure of Ultra and Wyvern in Great Britain. Performance of Ultra; Plans of the furniture firm for the companies.
- BRAND VALUES. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2012, Issue 5796, p32
In this article Peter Hopper, chief executive officer of upholstery company Christie-Tyler Ltd. comments regarding the business strategy of the company after its relaunch in January 2012. Hopper believed that there was genuine lack of brand in the furniture industry, and he tried to build...
- Christie-Tyler showcase has contemporary feel. Waller // Cabinet Maker;09/24/99, Issue 5156, p2
Focuses on the products showcased in the Christie-Tyler carousel in South Wales. Change in upholstery motif; Fascination of public on contemporary products; List of upholstery products in the showcase.
- Second Thai firm for C-T. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p2
Reports on the investment made by Christie-Tyler to gain management control of Thai Maruni in Thailand.