- Abstracts. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Sep66, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p306
This article presents abstracts in the field of management and administrative science, including "Social Pressures and Attitudes in Military Training," by Walter Korpi, "Spatial Aspects of Development Administration: A Review and Proposal," by James Heaphey, and "Empirische Wahlforschung," by...
- Abstracts. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Dec66, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p512
The article presents a series of abstracts related to management and administrative science, including "Psychiatric Index for Interdisciplinary Research: A Guide to the Literature, 1950-1961," edited by Richard Schermerhorn, "An Administrative History of NASA, 1958-1963," by Robert L. Rosholt,...
- Abstracts. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Mar1967, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p710
The article presents abstracts related to management or administrative science, including "Personality and Environmental Factors that Affect Students' Aspirations," by Irene Nowak, "Alienation and Education: An Empirical Approach," by Frank P. Besag, and "Viewpoints for the Study of the...
- Abstracts. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Jun66, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p172
The article presents a series of abstracts in the field of administrative and management science, including "Matrix Structure and Project Authority for Optimizing Organizational Capacity," by Fremont A. Shull, "Workers' Councils: The Yugoslav Experience," by Jiri Kojala, and "Management and the...
- Executive Overviews. // MIS Quarterly;Sep97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, pxli
This article presents a series of "Executive Overviews," or summaries, of the papers published in this issue. Topics include historical analysis in management science research and technological adoption in small firms.
- Management science. // Constructivist Foundations;Mar2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p108
An abstract of the article "Graymanship: The management of organizational imperfection," by B. Eddy is presented.
- Management Insights. // Management Science;Oct2007, Vol. 53 Issue 10, piv
This article presents summaries of the papers included in this issue of "Management Science."
- Management Insights. // Management Science;Mar2008, Vol. 54 Issue 3, piv
This article presents summaries of the issues addressed in the papers that have been published in this issue of "Management Science."
- CONSUMER SUSTAINABILITY DECISIONS: CONCEPTUALIZING SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS REGARDING HOME ENERGY RENOVATION DECISIONS. Wilson, Charlie; Crane, Lucy; Chryssochoidis, George // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2013, Vol. 24, p45
An abstract of a study on the characteristics of research into energy efficiency renovations that delineate the object of enquiry is presented.