L.A. College District Sets $1 .5B; Illinois Revisits BAB Sale
- Treasury to Auction $10B 20-Year TIPs. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 10 billion dollars-worth of 20-year inflation-indexed notes on January 24, 2006.
- GEORGIA NIBP Housing Deal Closes. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/14/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33250, p9
The article reports that the Atlanta Development Authority has closed its single-family housing bond deal worth 25 million dollars in Georgia.
- Hennepin County, Minn., Selling $60 M of Triple-A GOs. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33608, p5
The article reports on the initiative of officials in Hennepin County, Minnesota to sell new-money general obligation (GO) bonds amounting to 60 million dollars in its first borrowing in 2011 to finance various capital projects.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p40
Presents charts depicting securities trading in the U.S. as of January 2004.
- Yield Indexes Drop as Buyers Take Advantage of Recent Rally. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p35
Reports on the fall in the Bond Buyer municipal bond yield indexes in the week ending September 12, 2003. Yields on government securities during the week; Fall in bond yield indexes under various categories.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.616B. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p2
The article focuses on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to raise $1.616 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on August 7, 2006. It will sell $17 billion of 91-day discount bills and $16 billion 182-day discount bills to refund $31.384 billion in...
- MTS Targets New Markets. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;7/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p9
Reports that MTS family of trading platforms for European government debts has introduced two segments of bonds. Features of New EuroMTS for Eastern European and Cyprus government bonds; Benefits of MTS Austrian Market for Austrian government bonds to users.
- Louisville Arena Authority Readies $344 Million Deal After Delay. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p23
The article reports that the Louisville Arena Authority is preparing for a deal in Louisville, Kentucky. The bonds will be issued through the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority but the exact date of issuance has not been chosen yet. The deal is composed of $284 million of Subseries...
- Alabama City Is in The Hunt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33373, p1
The article reports on the plan of Huntsville to sell its new-money and refunding general obligation (GO) capital improvement warrants worth 174 million dollars in Alabama. Proceeds of the transaction will be used to fund various school capital projects and capital improvements. Moreover, the...