NEW YORK: Racino Scratches
- RACECOURCE REDEVELOPMENT PLAN APPROVED. // Planning (14672073);2/5/2010, Issue 1854, p2
A photograph is presented that shows the approved racecourse redevelopment project in West Berkshire, England.
- A SURE THING. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;04/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p36
Reports on the Indiana Horse Racing Commission's objections to proposals for the construction of a horse racing track in Indianapolis. Plan of developer Paul Estridge to build Indianapolis Downs in Marion County; Commission's vote not to take action on Estridge's license application.
- Weathering agreed to cut track impact. // Planning (14672073);9/10/2010, Issue 1885, p15
The article reports on the decision of planning inspector on the construction of a three-meters wide horse track in West Sussex, England.
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.
- New Jersey to Issue RFPs for Banks In All Negotiated Deals From Now On. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p7
The article reports on the plans of New Jersey to issue requests for proposals for banking services in all negotiated deals.
- VIRGINIA: VPA Offers RFP for Dealers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that a request for proposals (RFP) for firms interested in insurance deals has been released by the Virginia Port Authority (VPA) in Virginia.
- Four steps to writing a succesful RFP. Shah, Nirav // American City & County;Jul98, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on a request for proposals (RFP) document, while highlighting four steps to creating a successful generalized information system (GIS). Identification of the four key elements; Information on the four key steps.
- Are RFPs only requests for punishment, or can they actually help you? Lewis, Bob // InfoWorld;1/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p62
Discusses the issue of requests for proposals (RFPs) and its use in evaluating vendors and products. Three situations generally faced in the evaluation process; Conditions that dictate the writing of RFPs; Sources of help in writing RFPs.
- Watertown Searches For Bond Manager. Shatz, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;03/20/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the requests for proposal to be issued by Watertown Contributory Retirement System for a manager to handle a domestic fixed-income portfolio.